First Day In School Again

Previously: -

Not gonna lie, plan A turned out pretty good, plan B is decent I guess and plan C turned out to be trash. Well it is what it is.

Present: -

After talking to the first Hokage I was finally able to join this school. I'll be going to school from tomorrow onwards.

*The Next Day*

Athanasia was on her way to school. As she was at the gate of the school, she heard the squeals of girls.

'I already know what this is about. Poor guy. I almost feel bad from him.'

The squealing of girls that can be heard is because they're chasing Sasuke.

'To think that I was like that. Pfft- pathetic'

Welp. Better get to class now and good luck to you Sasuke Uchiha. Hope you don't die before I can actually be friends with you.

Athanasia skip happily to class waiting eagerly to see Naruto, Ino, Sasuke, Hinata, Shikamaru, Neiji, Iruka sensei. 'AH I'M EXCITED. CAN'T WAIT.'

Athanasia's POV:

I, Athanasia or Sakura open the door to my class. As I walk in the class everyone looks at me. I go forward to Iruka sensei and stand beside him.

Iruka: Today we have a new student joining us. Please introduce yourself.

Athanasia: I am Athanasia De Alger Obelia. You can call me Sakura or Haruno as this place is my mother's birth place, I might as well be called my mother's surname.

I smile as everyone stare at me and start whispering.

Extra: She's from Obelia!

Extra: She must be the daughter of Diana Haruno!

Extra: And the daughter of Claude De Alger Obelia!

I can clearly hear the whispers and though I'm smiling, I'm pissed. This is why, in my last life I was told not to tell my actual identity. Well no one forbade me this time so why not.

Iruka: Ehh... um you can go sit with Sasuke right over there.

Iruka sensei points at the seat where Sasuke was sitting. He looked up as soon as he heard the teacher told me to sit with him.

Sasuke: 'Great not only was I chased by girls this morning but now another girl will be added in that fangirl group now'

It is so obvious of what he is thinking about. Heh. I know this Sasuke way too well.

I go over to where Sasuke is sitting.

Athanasia: Hi there!

Sasuke: Hmph.

.. um rude? Yea, no I'm used to this. Hehe anyways time to focus on the class.

Without saying another word to Sasuke I start focusing on what the teacher was teaching.

Sasuke's POV:

'Hm? She didn't say anything else other hi. It doesn't seem like she will stare at me either like others. Is she really different from others? What am I thinking? There's no way. All girls are the same.'