BR 18

18: A new life as one. [ M ]

Two stumbling figures hurriedly stumble their heated bodies into the dark house, missing steps and running their hands on each other's bodies as their hearts race with adrenaline.

They removed their blazers and threw them onto the floor and resumed what they were doing. Minho's back hit the soft mattress as his arms sneak back to Jisung's neck while the latter was hovering above him on his knees on either side of the older's hips.

Minho flipped them over and brought Jisung's hands down on the mattress, intertwining their hands tightly and resting them on both sides of his head while he tilted his head to the side to kiss Jisung more deeply.

Pulling away he stares at the Jisung as they both breathe heavily.

"Jisung, are you sure that you want this?" Minho asked concern lacing in his voice as he softly caressed Jisung's sweat-covered hair.

"I've never been so sure in my life." He replied as he grabs Minho's hand which was caressing his hair and kisses it softly, without breaking their stare.

Minho smiled as he connected their foreheads and closes his eyes. He heard a shaky breath from Jisung which made him open his eyes.

"What's wrong, darling?" He asked, kissing his finance's hands.

Jisungq sighed as he tightened his hold around Minho's hands "I still feel like it's all a dream." Jisung confessed, looking down with a smile that resembled sadness and fear.

"I don't want to go further in fear of losing all of this and wake up to see that it was yet again a hopeful happy dream and nothing I felt was real."

"I don't want to lose you again. It feels so good to have you all to myself and I can't wake up just to realise you were never mine. If I lose you I don't know whether I will be able to regain myself. I don't know whether I will be able to handle it." Jisung's lips trembled, as he uttered the words.

"It's not a dream, my baby, I can assure you that," Minho whispered, caressing Jisung's trembling lips, "I am right here, caressing your lips, ready to shower you with my all love as your lover, as your soulmate and, as your fiance," Minho said, placing a small kiss over the ring.

"I am not leaving you, I would never leave you. You are my source of happiness." Minho leaned down and nuzzled his face in Jisung's damp cheek aggressively making the younger burst out into fits of giggles.

Minho leaned up, pecking his both eyes, a bit more to kiss his forehead then went down to bite his nose playfully but pecking it right after making Jisung giggle but soon it turned into soft breaths as Minho started nibbling the jaw, sensually. Reminding him everything was indeed real.

He kissed him deeply and so passionately that it made his younger lover moan against his lips causing the goosebumps to rush over the male above him at the sensual sound that came out from his baby.

Minho's one hand went down to Jisung's side to his hips to his thick thighs, squeezing the flesh slightly while his tongue goes all over his fiance's mouth, sucking the latter's soft lips.

He pulled away just to kiss the side of his neck and his shoulders. He kissed over the scars that are fading away and nibbed on them leaving hickeys.

Jisung hummed deeply under his throat and bit his lips, eyes closing in as the pleasure made him curl his toes in satisfaction.

His hands went down from Minho's neck to his back and pressed the fabric of his shirt in both fists and tugged on it making Minho's chest to be revealed.

The latter pulled away from his neck, pulling
over the remaining fabric off his upper body and threw it somewhere in the room.

Jisung slowly lifted his hand and started trailing his fingers softly over Minho's upper body, eyes showing amazement and the newfound desire and possessiveness.