𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 - 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙣 ★ (7841) words

=𝙐𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙮☂︎ 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧=====
Music: Liquid Smooth
Mitski
=========<𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍𝚏𝚘𝚐>=======
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 - 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙣
=========<𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍𝚏𝚘𝚐>=======

𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬... 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 ... 𝘰𝘧 ... 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨

Sir. Reignalds voice echoes.

"Nietzsche once said,
"Man is as a rope stretched between the animal and the superhuman. A rope over an abyss. It is a dangerous crossing, a dangerous looking-back, a dangerous trembling and halting."'

A whisle blows.

𝘈𝘩 𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴.

"As much as you must strive for individual greatness, and strive you must, for it won't come to you of its own accord..."

His footsteps.

"...you must also remember that there is no individual stronger than the collective."

𝘓𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.

Bunch of kids run up the stairs. One of them disapears and appears in blue light closer to the next floor than the others.

"That's not fair, Five's cheating!" Diego's young voice shouts.

"He adapted."

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭.

The footsteps get faster.

"The ties that bind you together - make you stronger than you are alone."

The temperature falls and the kids stop on spot with their shoe bottoms glued to the ground with ice.

𝘏𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘱𝘵, 𝘐 𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘱𝘵.

"Clever, Number Eight." His firm voice freezes you in place.

"...But I do not find your talents being just limited to slowing others down, Eight".

"I am learning".

"Til, you're not. When that time does approach it is not freezable to the ground. It will come and it will come without a warning."

"Then it wouldn't matter if I am ready or not. I have to be".

Sir. Reignald takes his eyes off you and turns to his notebook before crossing something off his notebook.

The machines buzz and the children are in bed with wires connecting to them. Those same wires lead behind a huge wooden door.

"They will make you impervious to the pain and hardship the world will thrust upon you."

Sir. Reignald sits at his desk with the incoming info forming into piles of paper.

"And believe me when I tell you, life will be hard.
It will be painful."

He continues writing.

"We can accomplish anything when we accept responsibility together. This is what creates trust."

Your head is hurting. It is hurting bad.

"Together, you will stand against the reign of evil.".

The beeping goes louder and louder. Exceeding any level of hearing anyone could tolerate.