𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙝 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧-𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𓆙 (7869) word

=𝙐𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙮☂︎ 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧=====
music: I Love You Like An Alchoholic
The Taxpayers
=========<𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍𝚏𝚘𝚐>=======
𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙝 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 - 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣
=========<𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍𝚏𝚘𝚐>=======
⚠︎𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎⚠︎

Early morning light peaks through the windows of many people.
The life has woken up once more again. It isn't exactly too many days before the end of the world.

The engines of cars are humming on streets and the people are running to their jobs just like everybody else around them

The engines of cars are humming on streets and the people are running to their jobs just like everybody else around them. They are the "normal" people of society. And, well. Then there are the less "normal" people in society. Like a 13-year-old-looking boy in a school uniform who's actually in their fourties sitting in a van. Infront of a building across the street. A little H/c haired girl next to him sleeping with a blanket on. Really charming in this quite pale light.

A man in sports clothing gets out of a building with a dog in his arms. He crosses the streets like a "normal" human being. Stopping infront of his car. Twisting the keys and getting in the car. That is a example of a "normal" person. Now look as the not so "normal" person teleports in the seat next to the man and ruins his day with just two words.

"Oh, Jesus!"

The Doc jumps in pure terror.

"One chance."

He takes out Diego's knife. Yes that same knife you had.

"That's all you've got." He presses it against the poor cityzen's throat as he hisses through his teeth.

"𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 to tell me exactly what's going on in that lab."

"I-I manufacture prosthetic devices
for fake patients!"

Five nods friendly and then suddenly presses the knife even harder against the Doctor's throat. He is even more horrified.

"I- I- I- bill the insurance companies
and then sell them for cash! On- on- on the black market!"

"- Including eyeballs?"

"Yeah, they're my biggest seller." The Doc pants.

"I mean, they sell like hotcakes. I... I've got a list, a waiting list, probably 20 buyers!"

"So, the serial number I told you..." Five sighs.

"Uh, could've already been bought"

Five looks away and nods to himself. Doc sighs out with a shaky voice.

"Yes, off... off the books." He also nods, still completly horrified thinking that mimicking the body language of a serial killer would give him any better chance.