𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙝 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 - 𝙁𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧... ♧ (9735) words

=𝙐𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙮☂︎ 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧=====
music: you exist for a reason || a dreamcore/oddcore/internetcore/traumacore playlist
LionWoldAndButterfly
=========<𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍𝚏𝚘𝚐>=======
𝙎𝙞𝙭th 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 - Future on your doorstep (9781) words.
=========<𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍𝚏𝚘𝚐>=======

Sometimes I feel like I want to be dead.
But at the same time I feel sorry for the people I will leave behind when I do die. But then again.. when I'm dead I won't have to think about the people I have let down. I'll be dead. And from what I have gathered, dead people don't think. That means that life- sorry, death. Won't be so miserable.

It's like I want to die. But without the emotional burden that comes with it.

Well. I'd be the emotional burden then.

You feel soft blanket under you. One of those dark blue ones that all the American kids used to have.
The early morning sunlight had formed a yellow line that crossed your half-asleep body. Just about over your eyes.

It's so hot...

You were completly rolled in the blanket.
Because it had been clowdy yesterday, it was a warm morning today. A sunny one. Though it wasn't the exactly the "sunny" season.

You open your eyes and then look around. You were in a small room that looked like it was supposed to be a boiler room but then remodeled at the last minute to a living room with a bed. A mattress to be correct.

"When's it supposed to happen?"

You hear a similar voice kinda close.
You strech and half-sit up.

The damn sun had waked you up.

Luther.

You felt a bit lightheaded and your eyes were dry from staing up so late yesterday.

What a night. What exactly happened...?

You get up and now get a better look at the two people.
Five nothises you and gives you a "Good morning" look. You respond with the same.

"This... apocalypse." Luther sighs in disbeleaf.

Five nods to himself and then also sighs. "I can't give you the exact hour, but..."

He looks at Luther. He had a serious expression on.

Please don't freak out dear twin.

"from what I could gather, we have four days left-"
"Why didn't you say something sooner?" Luther suddenly stands up. He was irratated. You steb back to what he nothices you and calms himself.

After the fight with Diego he had at The Academy he was a lot more careful around you as it seems.

"It wouldn't have mattered." Five scoffs.
"Of course it would!" Luther dosen't let go.

Five glances at you. His eyes were dark and he was tired. Not physically but mentally.

You nod with regret. He sighs, confirming the nod.

"We could've banded together and helped you try to stop this thing-!"
"For the record, you already tried."

Five had raised his voice suddenly.

"What. What do you mean?"

Five sighs and takes a sip of the coffe he had in his hands.

"I found all of you. Your bodies."