Prolog

[English is not my mother's language. So, I apologize for any mistakes in this story]

Years ago, in a kingdom named Asmeralda, there was a king who ruled the kingdom. All members in the royal family have powers to protect their people.

Unfortunately, the king's only son, the crown prince was annouced powerless. This news shocked the whole kingdom, and of course, the prince received many negative comments and treats from his people.

However, the king still love him more than anything. He advised his son to not listen to what other people said, be independent and always be kind to others.

The prince tried. He would always help his people who in need. He tried everything to make a change of people's view on him.

But nothing work!

He was bullied, being laughed at, being compared with his father. Worst...

being told that he was reason the queen, his mother died...

As day and night passed by, the prince's soul was falling deep into the darkness. Until, he gave up. On the prince's 16th birthday, he let the darkness took control of him.

That night, on the blood moon eclipse, the new enemy of Asmeralda was borned.

REVERSE

Reverse wanted to conquer Asmeralda, but to do so, he needs to kill the king. The king was very heartbroken to see his son in that state, but as the ruler of Asmeralda, he needs to stop him. He needs to stop Reverse!

In order to stop him, the king used the Crystals of Light.

The Elemental Crystals.

He turned Reverse into stone and trapped him in the king's old castle in the Mystery Forest.

There's a prophecy about Reverse's return.

"When the moon turn red, when the light disappeared, then will the prince return"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! This is my first book, so I'm sorry if there's any mistake in this story. If my story have similarities with other stories, I'm deeply apologize cause I didn't know. And so far, I didn't find any story like mine.

I actually excited to write a story! It's really interesting and fun!

Don't forget to vote and comment! I would appereciate it if you do! Thank you for reading!

366 words