Chapter-6 We will continue this

"now came with me and have some food" he stood and moved out of the room

What can be the worse Scenario ? Him killing me ? Ok no worries, I'll fight back. I followed, as my stomach started to growl . I didn't had anything since two days, after Liam brought some food, plus another time that half cupcake yesterday, except that cupcake, which was not enough, I have been craving to eat anything.

He walked. No sign of emotion on his face like a flat rock on footpath which I kick to the gutter - But a handsome flat rock. From behind the shirt seemed lovingly hugging is body, giving better view of muscles in the dark room.

His and moved to touch the wall somewhere besides the kitchen, I was halfway rolling my eyes thinking he's being stupid when the wall glowed.
What the- Anywhere door ?

He pushed the door open pointing towards the enterence, I followed his orders, which lead me to another room with a royal dining table in middle decorated with expensive shits, wine bottles proudly stood on one side wall, precisely the bar area, giving 'you can't afford a single one' look to me.

He pulled a chair back eyeing me to sit, not waiting for a minute I followed the instructions, still in awe that how can a wall open to a mysterious room like this.

The lightning of the table was dull, so it took time to adjust my focus to be enough to see him untill he went to the kitchen and I heard sounds of utensils. Is he...cooking ?

I stayed glued at my place , staring at my surrounding. The big acrylic painting in the corner got my attention, the only thing giving artistic view to the room surely not built on it's theme room, a painting in a bar ? No ! But Yes ! It's looking kinda aesthetic. Further the eyes moved to see some pictures of Liam and Arvin across the opposite wall of bar.

But that's not what my eyes are searching.

As the light was not that bright , I couldn't find any object that could work as a weapon. The glass utensils were worthy  but they didn't seemed that effective.

My thoughts were wondering in space of weapons when a sudden sound on the table got my attention.

the damn fucking cookie baking hot man appeared.

Arvin took his seat in front of me before sliding a plate towords me. Bread and butter. "Is this what mafia's eat ?" I asked in duh tone.

His eyes met mine, the brown eyes which met mine and held a stare when I was in pain, those relaxing eyes which actually gave me pain.

I could see a hint of smile on his lips which suddenly disappeared "couldn't order earlier so now have to work with this" he looked disappointed. Is this Arvin talking like a human ?

"Works for me though" words came out of me without having a second thought.

"You don't have options, sunlight" sarcasm glowed in his words and eyes as came up with this creepy reply.