Chapter - 24 Our Night !!

"Which movie is that ?"

"I don't really know, picked it up randomly and now," Arvin turns away from the projecter which is reflecting the scenes on the white  wall in front "let's keep it on pause for a while" the "small" movie room, as in Arvin's words, have a glass ceiling that opens up to the night sky, revealing a breathtaking view of the stars. As you recline in your plush seat, which I tried a several time while Arvin was fixing the projecter, you can't help but feel like you're floating among the constellations.

The soft glow from the stars illuminates the room, creating a dreamy ambiance. I would not be exaggerating if I'll say, It's a magical experience, where you can escape reality and get lost in the beauty of the universe. Movie nights will never be the same again!

I follow him out of the room in his hoodie which is perfectly covering me till half of my thighs. I try to make my hand's way out eventually ending up to give up on these not-so-user-friendly sleeves. He walks so fast, his one step is three of mine making me actually run through the house everytime I try to follow him.

"What do we have for food ?" Arvin looks up with a wide grin.

"Like, particularly ? Nothing ! But in general ? You !" I roll my eyes so hard that I see the whole universe in process "shut up, man" his grin widens "I'm not saying you're sleeping empty stomach, angry Bird ! you'll get your dinner or precisely 'Me' too" that evil smirk finds it's way again.

"I would rather starve to death" I'm lying, yes I am, I know that. I would enjoy him more than he will enjoy me in that process.

"The way you make everything seem like a war, sweetheart," he says with that sarcasm look "tell me if you wanna eat me though" with a wink and a playful salute, Arvin goes out of the house running, before I could scream, speak or question, he returns back with bags.     

" Don't look at me like that, now come and take these inside" I shake my head and move to him, for taking whatever is there in the bag to the room.

"Food ?" Arvin says.
"Done !" I reply.
"Movie ?" Arvin asks.
"Done !" I reply.
"Bed ?" He questions.
"Don't behave like we're here on a mission"
"What's wrong in behaving that way ? You started that first" God ! How can I go along with this man.

The night goes on after we both take bath and change to better and comfortable clothes.

As we step into this enchanted space, we're greeted by the soft glow of the stars, twinkling like diamonds above us. The glass ceiling allows us to feel connected to the universe, as if we're a part of something greater. Arvin and I settle into the big cozy seat, surrounded by plush cushions, ready to embark on a cinematic adventure.

The room is adorned with colorful tapestries and vibrant artwork, creating a whimsical atmosphere. The walls are lined with shelves, displaying an array of books and DVDs, showcasing the love for stories. The scent of freshly popped popcorn and burgers fills the air, adding to the anticipation of the beautiful experience.