1

"Hello, Tom." Tom turned to the demon girl addressing him. "Oh, hey," Tom said, "so why did your sister bring prince Star butterfly to the ball?" Tom turned his attention to his sister leading a blushing star out of the room. "I didn't know earth had a princess?" A random demon said and Tom turned to the door to see Marcia.

"Oh, I'm not a princess." She said before following after star. Tom stood there watching her with his heart racing. He started a slow pace towards her and was able to see her start to tremble. Tom could hear his sister and Star giggling with kissing sounds.

Tom growled and started to walk faster. "Star?" Marcia said stepping back before running out. Tom stopped and saw Star stumble from the darkness. He looked around and then ran in the opposite direction of Marcia. Tom sighed and followed after Marcia.

Marcia had run onto one of the balconies and was crying. Tom frowned and walked behind her and grabbed her hand. Marcia gasped and quickly turned around to face Tom. She was thankful she still had her mask on so he couldn't see her cry. "Forget about him you know never mean to hurt ya and never leave you when you're sad," Tom said and Marcia stumbled back as her heart started to race.

Marcia then remembered Star was just cheating on her. Marcia let Tom grab her hands and pull her into his arms. "He's too little too late," Marcia said and let Tom tilt her head up to look at him. "I've got you, Marcia," Tom said and kissed her just as Star came onto the balcony. He stopped in his tracks and his eyes welled up with tears at the scene.

Star gripped his shirt over his heart and ran. He opened a portal and went back to earth. While Tom pulled Marcia closer as if she would disappear.

They pulled away and locked eyes "how long have you felt like that?" Marcia asked and Tom blushed "since I first met you." Tom said and Marcia blushed and rested her head on Tom's chest. They slowly swayed to the music and hummed along to love sentence songs until Marcia passed out in Tom's arms.

(It'll get better.)