2

Marcia yawned as she sat up and stretched looking around the room. Marcia was confused as to why she saw a pink bunny sitting at her feet. Slowly everything clicked and Marcia realized she was in Tom's room. She smiled and looked over to Tom who was still sound asleep. Marcia giggled and leaned back and let the bunny hop into her arms. She gently pets it and watched Tom as he mumbled in his sleep.

Marcia sighed and kissed the bunny on the nose and set it next to Tom then kissed his forehead. Tom hummed as a smile formed on his face and Marcia giggled. She moved the blanket and stood up she stretched then ran her hands down her body smoothing out her dress. Marcia looked at tome one more time before grabbing her scissors and cutting open a portal to earth.

"Marcia, where have you been?" Her mom asked as she stepped into the living room. "Yes, something is wrong with star." Her dad chimed in "oh, I and star aren't a thing anymore and I slept over at Tom's." Marcia said rubbing the back of her head and her parents gasped and hugged their daughter. "We're so sorry sweetie, we never knew star would hurt you." Her parents said and Marcia hugged back with a smile.

"It's ok Tom was there and he actually kinda confessed to me," Marcia said and her parents started running around the room going on about parent with a daughter dating demon stuff. Marcia giggled and went up the stairs and grabbed some clean clothes and went to the bathroom.

"Yeah, ay

Hey, ay, yeah

They say I just got a buck (ay)
Get into it, yuh
Pop out with a truck (ha)
Get into it, yuh (yeah)
If you go to church
I said, get into it, yuh
And if she ain't got a butt (yeah)
Nah, fuck it, get into it, yuh (yeah, ah, ah)
And I say I just got a buck
Get into it, yuh
Pop out with a truck
Get into it, yuh
If you go to church
Get into it, yuh
If she ain't got a butt
Fuck it, get into it, yuh (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)"

Marcia sang and then got out of the shower. She got dressed in her usual white crop top, black suspender skirt, black thigh-high socks, yellow sneakers, and red hoodie. She walked out of the bathroom and down to the living room where her parent had stopped running around and they were now reading. "So finally stopped panicking?" Marcia joked walking into the kitchen. Her parents laughed "yes, I stopped before your father though." Her mom said and Marcia giggled and poured herself a bowl of cereal.

Marcia watched tv from the kitchen door as she ate. A sudden noise got her attention and she turned around. There on the counter sat Tom's bunny and he was on something. Marcia giggled and walked over and pulled a piece of paper out from under the bunny.

Will you go out with my daddy tonight?

Marcia giggled and blushed and grabbed a pen. She attached the paper to the bunny's collar and sent him back to Tom's room. Marcia then went and put her bowl in the sink then turned around only to see Tom poking his head through a portal. "Soo, I'll pick you up around 7?" Tom asked with an adorable smile and Marcia nodded then kissed Tom's cheek "anything specific I should wear?" Marcia asked and Tom smiled "a nice dress will be fine." Marcus nodded and kissed Tom again.

Tom blushed and disappeared through the portal. Marcia leaned against the counter and felt her heart, it was racing. She smiled "hey, mom dad I have a date with Tom tonight so I won't be home for dinner." Marcia said and went to find a nice dress.