Two

No One's POV

No one was as hurt as poor little Gabriiella. Her brother Maydon just had a bruise on his write which caused it to be wrapped up. Gabi's sister Kamryn wasnt really hurt, just a few cuts and bruises. She was treated already for that. Their mother Claireese's arm was bruised so she had to be wrapped up as well as her son.

Gabriiellaa, however, was put on life support. She had too many injuries since she was the smallest and youngest. She just didnt take the accident as well as everyone else, unfortunately.

Gabriiella's POV (Matured)

Why is my family crying ? What happened ? I'm fine ! I'm talking right now aren't I ? Well I'm thinking, but like I feel totally fine ! I tried to open my eyes. I couldn't..

I tried to speak with all my might ! I couldn't do that either..

All of a sudden I felt my skin getting whiter and whiter. The junk of technology that was beeping started to go slower...and slower....and slower..

Until it made a stop..

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepp.

My mom's eyes practically bolted out of her head. She sprinted up and out the door 

"HELP ! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE ! I NEED HELP!" 

All of a sudden, like three doctors rushed in the room and started doing all types of stuff on me, trying to keep me alive. BUT I AM ALIVE ! right ?

But then...i felt myself rising up. I raised up so high, that I saw myself. I saw myself laying down on the hospital bed. I looked pale, bruised up....i looked dead..

I kept going up, but I made myself stop as I landed on the floor next to my family. Hmph, this is my chance

I went in front of all of them and started speaking 

"HEEEEEYYYY !" I waved in front of their faces ! "I'm still here you know !"

One of the doctors stopped pumping my chest and looked at the other two doctors, they started getting sad.

The main doctors looked at my family who was all crying their eyes out..

"I'm so sorry.."

My mom looked like she was about to cry even more "Noo..no..no"

One of the female doctors spoke "Ma'am I'm so sorry.. W-We can't do anything el-"

She stood up"PLEASE TRY SOMETHING ELSE ! I DON'T CARE DO SOMETHING ! PLEASE " she started breathing heavy and looking at them "Please.." she said in a breath.

"I'm sorry" She said . They all started walking out the room. One of them came back 

"We'll....give you some time alone.."

My mother payed no attention to her and just kept looking at my body

"What the heck ?" I said "GUYS ! I'M HERE " I went by Maydon who was just frowning with tears coming down his face 

"MAAAAYYY ! LOOK IT !I'M HERE !"

He didn't pay me no mind. KAMYRN ! I went in front of her and  waved my hands in her face "KAMMY !"

She just continued crying. Oh my god what is going on..

I ran over to my mom and tugged on her jacked. "Mamaaa !"  She looked down and when she saw me she looked back up confused. She payed me no mind and continued looking at my old body.

What ?

"Mommy i'm right here !  Please listen..''

Little Gabi still hasn't realized that she is lifeless. No one see's her, no one at all. She's so determined and paranoid that she'll do anything to make her family notice her.. and she wont stop until they know she's there..