I died, and came Back

Gabriiella Marie was a 6 year old joyful little girl. Pay attention to the word was. 

Mixed with Italian, Spanish and black, she lived with her older brother, older sister, and mother. Her father doesn't live with the family any more because, things just wasn't working out between the family and him

Kamryn, her older sister who's 17, doesn't really "agree'' with the family to much. She's never home sometimes, gets in trouble with her mother alot, and very independent when in the house. Except for when she's with her younger siblings. She loves both of them, their like her worlds.

Maydon, Gabriiella's older brother who's only 13, is like her best friend. They practically in love with each other. Maydon will do anything for little sister, he loves her like his own life. However, ever since since their father left them, their relationship hasn't been the same, Maydon might sometimes get mad at Gabriiella if she steps to hard on the ground ! Gabriiella still loves him, but how she's treating her, she doesn't think they will love each other the same way again..

The father leaving doesn't really affect Kamryn, maybe because....that's not her father. See, only Maydon and Gabriiella (Gabi) are italian, spanish, and black. Kamyrn has a different father who's only spanish and black. Plus their mother is Spanish and Black.

Basically, The sibling have different fathers..

Gabriiella doesn't know, her mother thinks she's too young to understand now.

Oh Gabi's mom, her absolute best friend ! They do almost everything together, they are closer than close, it's like they share hearts..

The problem..

The car accident..

When the family was traveling, they got in an accident, a terrible one, a life got taken away.

They couldn't help

They couldn't do anything about it

But, let her go

But don't think she left so easy, she's a little fighter.

And she was determined to see her family again, and to make them know that she's still here ! And not going anywhere anytime soon

Just because she died doesn't mean she's gone..

She came back..