Three

No one POV

The family was forced to leave the hospital nd resume with the rest of their lives. The ride hone was more than silent. When they got in their house, you could practically feel the sadness in the air. The family knew their lives was not going to be the same anymore without their little girl.

Kamryn quickly went in his room as well as Maydon, leaving their mother to slowly close the door. She held her head on the dor and softly started crying again. She stopped the sounds and tried to stop her tears while going up to her room.  She slid of her shoes and went on the bed. She started moving up more on her bedwhen she felt herself bump into something. She turned and saw it was a small bear that Grabiiella got her Mother's Day this year. She slwoly started frowning and crying again.

Kamryn in the mean time was avoiding every single call she got. She was too busy crying. It was nearly the 20th time someone called her and she had enough. Since her door was open, she threw her phone out the door, and continued crying. Not caring if her phone was broken or not.

Maydon was so sad. He was feeling so guilty becausethe last thing he said to his only little sister was that she's annoying and if she could get the hell out. He didn't even say it.

He screamed it..

He got up and slowly started walking to his sister's room. When he reached the door he stopped and sighed. He bit down on his lip so hard and a tear ran down his face. He walked inside her light purple room slowly and went by her perfectly white dresser. He stared at her pictures surrounding her mirror. The biggest one she had was with her and Maydon. She was on his back and they were outside. They both had the biggest smile on their faces.

Maydon swallowed and looked at the rest. Another one was with Her and their Father eating ice cream. Maydon smiled because he was the one that took it. God how May missed his Dad.

Another one was on her fifth Birthday party. She was dressed as a pink princess. She had a long puffy sparkly beautiful dress which puffed at the end. And a Tiarra which sparkled in the picture. Her hair was blowdried straight, so it was up to her back. He chucked a little because he remembered how much Bri would love to straighten her hair.

As he kept looking around at the pictures he realized most of them were of her and himself. He felt even more bad because he was treating her worse than anyone and she probably cared about him more than anyone. He went and sat down on her bed. She had pink covers and light pink pillows. It still had her sweet jolly rancher smell. He knew how much she loved candy.

He picked up one of her pillows and saw there was candy under it. He chuckled and noticed something else. Another picture of them together. It only showed their faces. Maydon was drinking something while Bri was cheesing. He was going to pick it up but stopped when he started crying. He hugged her pillow tight and cried into it.

He cried for about 2 minuets until he picked his head up and looked down at the pillow. Maydon's eyes slowly started to grow wide when he seen the same picture sitting on the pillow.

He got up and put the pillow down. Seconds later her heard stuff fall behind him. He quickly turned and saw all the pictures from her mirror on the floor.

But they formed one big heart..

He was scared, and his mouth was open. He started to walk out the room but turned back. He looked around and all of a sudden felt this rush of breeze come directly infront of him.

He mumbled "God" and quickly went back to his room..

He knew what was happening but he didn't want to believe it..

He tried to push it out his mind but he couldn't...

His little sister was doing all that..

His little sister came infront of him..

His little sister is in that house..

And, his little sister is watching him right now...

-

Short chapter i know im sorry i took so long to update this. I was focused on my other stories. But i really like this ome so ill pay more attention.

Comment and Vote PLEASE :)