Meet again (Chapter #5)

Amity POV

"Luz?..."

The flaming hair like figure was just standing there as of its speechless. It look down at us looking at out reaction. It was all silent until I broke the silence.

"Luz?... I-is that you?.." I spoke to break the silence although the figure remain silent.

"Wait wait wait.. isn't Luz dead? I mean they even show her dead body in the news but how is she---" Edric spoke but was cut off by Emira by one punch at his shoulder to shut him up.

"Not helping Ed" Emira said.

"Well don't blame me for trying to ask-" Edric replied while rubbing his shoulder whom that Emira punched.

The three of us stare at the figure silently until the ghost like otters started running near the figure laughing and playing around. That's when the windows began to shine thanks to the moon outside.

It shines the room showing the figure.

It had a flaming lavender like glow as it's hair with Luz's signature hairstyle. She was wearing a dark royal blue tuxedo that had a purple necktie. She looked as if a noble man or women.

And that especially made me blush. But her face was like a skull with golden glow balls that represents as pupils I presume.

She quickly noticed her appearance and quickly tried to hide it but I stopped her.

"Luz...That's you right?.. right?.." I asked as my voice cracked in disbelief. Sadness? Confusion? Pain?..

The figure began to spoke in a low but soft tone.

"You weren't supposed to see me like this.."

"B-but tell me! Y-your Luz right?.. Ed Em! This better not be a prank!.."

I yelled and turned to look at then but they're faces were pale and immediately shook they're head saying no.

"Mittens we wouldn't do such a thing!"
Edric protested.

"Yeah! We would never do something like this to Luz. You thing we would mess up when we all found out Luz died?"
Emira said.

I looked back at the skull figure and she began to sigh. Lavender flames began to cover her skull face for a second and then went away as her face turned into Luz. She then smiled. That smile that made my stomach felt like butterflies swarming.

"Hey Amity.." She said awkwardly while putting that goofy smile. My eyes widen from her reply. My eyes started to stream tears. Tears of joy? Sadness? Screw that.

I began to ran towards her and hugged her tightly as if I'm hugging her dearly like this is the last I've ever see her. She flinched from the sudden embrace but slowly calmed down hugging me back tightly.

But how? She's dead isn't she? I don't even know myself since I couldn't bare to see her lifeless body that was presented in the news.

The hug felt like 5 minutes until I pulled away from her and began rambling questions.

"H-How are you alive? Why do you look like that? But the news says that you died and s-showed your dead body? Is this real? Are you real?"