Friends Reunited (Chapter #10)

Luz POV:

After shedding more tears and more emotional ugly crying from both Willow and Gus they manage to calm down.

While they were calming down I let Amity explain what I have told her during her, the twins, and boscha and skara's little visit.

Both Willow and Gus sat infront of us while Amity and I sat together while holding her hand snuggling closer to her. In all honesty I'm kinda clingy this is my first ever relationship.

At first I was scared I might be annoying on clinging on her. But she seems to enjoy it she always have her pink tinted cheeks whenever I hold her or near her.

My friendly spirit otters brought some snacks and tea for my friends and girlfriend.

Oh titan I always wanted to use that word! Now I have an excuse to use it! Hah!

Since myself as a ghost between life and death doesn't need food since I can't find hunger I enjoy tasting and eating them. For a ghost I guess my taste still lives.

As I was silently sipping my bloodberry tea I looked at the shocked faces of both my best friends. I can see it in there eyes they were happy and yet sad hearing Amity telling them the story and Willow somewhat mad.

While both Willow and Gus were consuming what Amity have told them I was deep within my thoughts.

During my stay here at the mansion all I ever felt was nothing it felt so empty but with my friends and Amity knowing I'm here and they're here with me it made me gave a small smile.

My thoughts soon got to Lilith. The one that killed me. I wanted revenge I really do but something about her was strange. It seems like she never wanted this to happen when she saw me.

At my first days within Mr. Ridgeway's home I was skeptical. I couldn't trust a stranger. Like that one incident for trusting a sorcerer about my destiny.

Within those past days with Mr. Ridgeway I started to warm up to him. He often found me crying silently but instead of insulting my cries or ignoring them she comforted me.

It was honestly like how my Papa would cheer me up or tried to make a smile form at my face.

Mr. Ridgeway was wise man. When I told him all my insecurities and wanting for revenge against Lilith for murdering me.

But he simple calm me down saying revenge is always not the right path. During his stories on how his wife was murdered he explained to me about the man who killed her and him.

He was devastated and only has a heart for anger and revenge. He told me how he killed him finally getting his revenge.

According to him it felt good although soon enough he started regretting it. Soon enough he would started to felt empty. He said I should never go to the path of revenge or else I would regret it greatly one day.

Eversince his ghost form has been passed away I started to repeat those words he had told me. At first I was stubborn to think but soon after I started understanding.

Unable to leave this place gave me peace and time to think without any disturbance. I may want revenge but it was my first. And that advice given to me was Mr. Ridgeway a man that experience such goal.

During my stay here I started to read books since there is nothing I could do. And I can't really get my Azura book since it was back at the owl house.

During those past days of being stuck here I started to develop some knowledge thanks to the old books this place had. It had a library filled with books from the savage ages!