Chapter 1

I walked in the schools halls to the spot tohru would meet me at.

I wore the girls uniform, a small blue skirt, and a white blouse. I was used to dressing this way.

Tohru and her friends knew I was a boy, but they didnt mind. Arisa even went as far as saying that shed beat up my parents if she had to.

But I just told her I was fine and smiled. Saki seemed to like me to. I'm just glad I could be friends with them.

I saw 4 girls bullying tohru, I huffed and stomped to the girls.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" I yelled. I can get aggressive at times but most times, I'm quiet and nice. I have a nickname called vengeful spirit.

I glared daggers as they seemed spooked at my presence. They tried to stand up to me but the two taller friends we had, appeared behind me and scared the four girls away.

I hugged tohru, my head was just below her head. "Dont let those girls trample all over you" I said in a soft voice, which was my normal tone.

"You can be scary at times (m/n)-chan" tohru giggled.

I puffed out my cheeks, huffing.

"Come on. Let's get to class" I said, letting go and heading to class.

When we got to class, we started cooking, as it was cooking class. Though I was on the team with two boys whom I didnt know.

The two boys stared at me, not contributing, just gawking.

They knew I was a boy, thanks to the teachers even though my parents were convinced I was a girl.

I sighed as I looked at tohrus table with sad eyes. I finished making the food, sitting down with the two boys as we ate.

They tried to talk to me but I ignored them.

I agreed that I'd walk tohru to her tent after her work. I knew she was in a tent because I stumbled upon it when I was on my walk. I walked around when I didnt want to go home.

Soon enough school ended and I walked tohru to work. Yuki had walked with us for a bit before leaving, when we got to her work, she said I could wait inside, so I did.

I was eating the dinner I made, ignoring my parents calls and texts.

I had to turn off my tracking from my phone. They confused me alot. I wasnt supposed to like boys, but I wasnt supposed to be a boy either.

I sighed as I soon realized it was time to go. I put my box up and my phone in my bag.

I then walked tohru to her tent, she looked tired and sick.

I probably will end up staying with her. I was a 2nd year in school, so I was older then her. If she got really sick and I could've done something about it I'd beat myself up about it.

I waited outside her tent but I saw yuki and someone come up to the tent just as tohru came out. The man started laughing, making me glare at him and try to hit him.

Key word, try. Tohru held me back as I glared daggers at the guy.

We ended up at their house, the guy still laughing as me and her sat across from them.