𝟎𝟎𝟒 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭

𝐘𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌. the walls were covered in light blue and pink daisy wallpaper and had tall white book shelves lining the two far corners of her room that met a  bay window with a plush light blue pillow, a matching throw blanket, and small decorative pillows. Halle sat down on her full sized mattress and pulled her phone out of the back pocket of her favorite pair of black cut off's. 

Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Rey

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 4:25

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

DING

Stevey: 

Hey hals are you going to the bonfire? 

Honey: 

Yeah I think so, I'm going to jump in the pool for a few 

I'll meet you guys there?

Stevey:

Ok sounds good.

Oh and if you see con tell him to get ready

we're leaving in 20.

Honey:

k <3

Stevey:

<33

Halle sighed and slipped off her bed walking into her decently sized closet. She had quickly unpacked a few hours before because she knew her mother would be on her about it constantly if she didn't. Halle grabbed her nicest swimsuit and quickly threw it on. She sat out what she wanted to wear later and grabbed the towel she had on earlier. 

she skipped down the stairs in three big steps and walked out to the pool with Lana still playing threw her headphones. Conrad sat on the edge of the pool with his legs dipped half way in the water with a cigaret pressing to his lips and a beer bottle to his left. Halle was shocked. Conrad wasn't the smoking and drinking type. He himself had said smoking was for idiots that wanted to ruin themselves. She cleared her throat and he turned to look at her. 

"I thought you said pot changes the way your brain processes information." Halle said. "so does your cellphone." Conrad said with a small smile dancing on his lips. He quickly looked down. Halle placed her towel down along with her phone and headphones on the closest chair and dove into the pool. Conrad watched her as she came up for air. "You said marijuana messes with white matter" Halle said tauntingly. He smiled and laughed a little. "Do you even know what white matter is?" he asked looking at the girl 10 feet away from him. 

"You said our-our brains are still developing an-" Halle started. "God do you memorize every single thing that I've ever said." Conrad said with a smirk. "Oh get over yourself connie, you've said too much I couldn't if I tried."  Halle said looking away from the boy with a smile. she dipped her head back underwater and swam farther away from him. "I mean Conrad you're the one who that said that-that smoking's dumb, and that real athletes don't put shit in their bodies." Halle said with a hint of slight irritation in her tone. "I said a lot of stuff, like you said, and I'm not an athlete anymore so." Conrad said looking down at his hands. 

Halle rolled her eyes and swam a little closer to Conrad. "well, I still think you should quit." she said looking up at the sky and then back at him. he let out a puff. "What'll you give me if I do?" he said in a flirtatious tone. a smirk settled on his face. god Conrad you really are irresistible. Halle thought to herself. "Depends on whatcha want." Halle said pulling herself out of the water to sit next to him. "hey why are you considering this debutant thing?" he asked.