T W O

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Choi Jinsu

Okay so,

my bad hair day wasn't the only day I was going to be late to school this week.

I just don't like being late, I like order and - ugh the thought of running into the classroom all sweaty an everything- I'd just rather avoid it.

This doesn't happen often to me, but I slept in, and when I sleep in, it means that I'm going to be extremely drowsy for the rest of the day.

So yeah, not looking forward to today.

But no- I have to remind myself- it's good. It's fine. It'll be fine. Being a few minutes late isn't an obstacle to anything.

Honestly, its my tiredness that's worrying me more.

But again, I won't let myself get annoyed about this. I am glad once again that this is the only drama in my life right now. Nothing that any other student doesn't go through once in a while.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Somehow, I have managed to make it to school with just under ten minutes to spare.

I'm glad, however as I slow down and make my way to the locker hallway, I yawn and trip up, spilling a binder and dropping my phone.

It's okay, it's not a big deal.

I lift up my binder and my phone, seeing that thankfully, both are okay.

I don't let this get to me, so I quietly pick up my things and continue walking.

Before I get there, I see my bestie running to me.

"Heyyy!"

"Hey Gam".

"Oh what's up? Another late morning?"

"Mmm".

I can see from beneath my still slightly sleepy eyes, that she gives me that look. The one I hate. It's the look that someone gives you when they're walking on eggshells around you.

Gami and I keep no secrets from each other, but she knows me so well, and that's what's causing the look on her face right now.

"You don't wanna talk about it do you?"

"Nah honestly it's- it's fine Gam. Nothing out of the blue. I'll catch up on my sleep later. It's just...busy..."

She comes back to her normal self, giving me her caring and understanding smile that I adore so much. We fall in sync as we step together through the school.

"Mm that's understandable you know. It is a busy time. And with your club duties on top of everything- it's good that you're aware and that you're planning on catching up with your rest. And-- Jinsu?"

I have stopped walking abruptly.

Club duties.