𝗼𝗻𝗲

~~~

~~~

Fate

~~~~~~~

chapter one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As 11 year old Harry entered the Great Hall he noticed the mass amounts of students sitting upon the benches. All these wizards, all these witches. They were all somehow connected by one thing; magical capabilities.

He saw many students sitting next to each other, couples. With their heads of each other's shoulders, their hands interlocked underneath the tables.

Harry had never seen true love, he only saw the 'love' that Mr and Mrs Dursley had, but after all, love takes many forms.

Suddenly there were gathered at the front, and the older witch was calling people over to a wobbly stool with an old, ragged hat on.

'Black, Amelda!' The witch said.

A girl with soft, long, caramel brown hair strode up to the stool as the hat was placed upon her head. The hat started to speak, but Harry didn't exactly pay much attention, he heard some sentences... But he was too fixed upon the girls beauty.

'Ahhh, another Black child. Daughter of the...' The hat paused. 'him.'

Amelda seemed to keep a straight face to others, but Harry saw a twinkle of sadness in the girl's eyes.

'Ah... But where should I put you now young Amelda? Your talents and your capabilities, your personality, your traits. I haven't had to make this hard of a decision since... Your father!'

Harry continued to stare into the girls eyes from the back of the crowd.

'Where to put you? Oh how your loyalties and empathy should get you into Hufflepuff, you shall exceed anyone's expectations there.'

The Hufflepuff table suddenly roared in excitement and the Gryffindor's were almost deafened, excited that they might get somebody that would make them become a more well-known house.

'Settle down you daft Badgers.' The hat spat.

'Oh but your intelligence, your wisdom, your wits. Oh those precious, valued traits. The Blue and Bronze of Ravenclaw with suit you well and you would become the best of them all.'

The Ravenclaw table suddenly stood up and books were landing on the Slytherin's heads as they flew out of the Ravenclaw's bags and everyone started to clap excitedly, some jumped around, for the same reason as the Hufflepuff's.

'Your bravery, your chivalry, the nerves, the courage! You will be the most well-known Gryffindor to live.'

Suddenly the Gryffindor table turned upside down and Fred and George Weasley were levitating in the air as fireworks suddenly came from behind Lee Jordan's hair, pumpkin juice had soaked the Hufflepuffs as they rose and began to yell and cheer.