One

I love Ron but he isn't and will never be the boy for me. I love Harry too but he has been my best friend for so long. I can't make up my mind but that's not the only problem right now, we have to get to the Quidditch match, it's our third year and Harry had brought us to victory so many times let's just hope that is today, me and Luna made our way down to the field to get to the stands, Fred and George were being their normal selves beating on other kids shoulders and yelling.

    We got to the stands cheering on Gryfindor, today was our match against Hufflepuff. I would usually say too easy but they have a new girl on the team who could easily take down them all by herself. Gryffindor came out showing off like always, today isn't a good day to show off, Harry. I thought.

    Harry waved to me and Luna, Ron was with some other guys at the top of the stands. I waved back and snorted, did that come out of me?  I think I was going crazy today. Even Luna stared at me giggling. I blushed and stayed quiet only when I had to cheer for Oliver to block or Katie to shoot. Harry was checking around for the snitch, and Luxury was watching him and the sky for it.

    My eye caught something flittering above me, Harry saw me who was trying to make it not obvious but a little noticeable that I was pointing to the snitch above me. He waited until Luxury was faced the other way when he pushed his broom forward blazing through the air, the snitch flew away in one swift movement, Harry chased after it which caught Luxury's attention.

    They chased after it, Luxury bumping into Harry which Hermione knew she probably shouldn't be able to hit, she didn't know, she was never actually interested in it. Harry started to stand on his broom and something about it made me stand up yelling, "HARRY, DON'T DO IT." at the top of my lungs. Everyone stared at me, everyone knew I was definitely going crazy.

    Harry jumped forward grabbing the snitch and landing back on his broom which cracked under the sudden weight, Harry went crashing to the ground and so did she.