Three

"I love you" I said, staring deeply into Harry's big, intelligent, green eyes. "I love you too" we both stood up and I grabbed him by the collar pressing my lips into his, he replied by kissing me back. We stayed like this for a second, until we heard a cough, Ron.

   "Really mate?!?" He yelled, he was still in his robes from the game. "You knew I was starting to fancy Hermione and decided, 'we'll I'm the chosen one so I'll take everyone's girls.'"

    "Who said I was your girl?" I said rapping my arm around Harry's waist like a belt. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He said now confused. "I don't know what you mean?" Harry said back, "I love Hermione and she loves me, so if you don't mind leaving that would be great." 

    "Has Luxury been in here?" Ron asked us, we nodded. "Did you eat or drink anything she gave you, Harry?" Oh, he was talking to Harry not me. "She gave me some chocolate and said not to eat them until we were together, but you know how that went." He said gesturing toward the empty box of chocolate.

    Ron started laughing, me and Harry looked at each other confused. "Couple of mates heard her talking to some girls at breakfast about sending you to the hospital wing and slipping you a live potion, must have soaked the chocolate." I took my arm away from Harry and walked up to Ron.

    "How dare she hurt the love of my life!" I said shaking my head, he tried hard not to laugh and I didn't know why, she was planning to hurting my Harry!

    "Where is she?" I yelled to him, "woah, you guys aren't going anywhere until I get you guys back to normal." He said letting his laughs out now. Harry rolled his eyes, "Ron, obviously me and Hermione's love is true, I don't know what you are saying." 

    Before we knew it we were drinking a disgusting potion and I passed out for I don't know what reason.