Two

When I woke up I was in the hospital wing, nurses noticed me awake and came to ask me what happened. I wish I knew. 

    "How are you dear?" She asked, "I'm ok, thank you." I paused, "what happened?" I asked. "You got so into the game you lunged at the field and fell off the stands." She said acting like that was the usual.

    "Is Harry ok?" I asked, "of course" she whispered smiling and looking away, "I'm sorry?" I said tilting my head to see her eyes. "There is always a guy when girls come in. So tell me, how long have you known him, is he a good ki-" I stopped her.

    "No, no, no, no, Harry is my best friend, I knew he was going to fall and thought I could get to him. I was being stupid." She patted my hand and walked away, had to be the weirdest conversation I've heard ever.

    That's when Luxury came in, the Hufflepuff seeker. Her curls bounced in the air as she walked, she was an angel at best. While I was sitting in a dusty old medical bed, hair to messy to look at. She glanced at me before seeing Harry waking up.

    "Are you ok?" She asked him, sitting next to his bed. He looked confused and shot a glance over to me for answers, I shrugged in response. "Sorry, I grew up in a competitive family, I hope you can forgive me for my actions and I hope you take this as a token of my gratitude." She said handing him a box of chocolates. "Wait until I'm with you to eat them, can't have any distractions." She said shooting a look at me.

    The way the chocolates looked was off, I couldn't put my finger on it but not long after she came she left. Leaving both me and Harry now confused, he started to eat his chocolates and passed me a few while eating. 

    We laughed and didn't think about what she had said, 'wait until I'm with you to eat them, can't have any distractions.' Thinking of what she meant was hard, that could mean anything right?