03

three

three

Settling down onto the lee brothers' living room floor, Renjun takes the beer that Donghyuck hands to him and gulps down some good amount of it straight from bottle. Mark is standing in front of the TV, trying to set up some music while Jisung and Chenle are munching on the food that Jeno happily delivers to them after he finished cooking. However, Jaemin is nowhere to be seen in the villa.

"Where's the most annoying ass?" Donghyuck says, licking his fingers after shoving a full bite of chicken into his mouth.

"I don't know but I sure hope he comes after we finished the food." Renjun lets out, mouth still full of food and obviously, he is joking or we can just say... that is just how he speaks.

"He won't let that happen, trust me." says Chenle.

And right at that moment, the door swings open, revealing the person they were talking about just a second ago.

Jaemin cheerfully walks into the house with two plastic bags in his hands. He tosses Mark one of the bags and drops the other one of the floor as he sits down besides Renjun. Mark opens the bag and his face lits up.

"My favorite snacks!!" He shouts.

Smiling at the oldest's excitement, Jaemin takes the beer next to his legs and finishes the last amount of alcohol in that bottle. Renjun then makes a slow turn with his head towards the younger, eyes darkened.

"That was mine." He says, glaring at the younger.

"Oh, I was wondering why it tastes so bad. Turns out there's your spit in it. Thanks for telling me." The black haired jokingly says, taking the fried chicken drumstick and bites onto it deliciously.

Before Renjun could take action, Jeno moves forward with a bottle of beer that is already opened, giving it to the older who is about to explode at any moment.

"Here's a new one. I already opened it for you. There are still a lot more in the kitchen, don't worry."

Jaemin chuckles at his victory of teasing Renjun and continues on happily chewing on his food.

"Let's play a game." Jisung suggested.

"No." Everyone except Mark responds.

The youngest pouts, turning to the oldest. "Hyung."

Mark lets out a sigh and places his chicken drumstick on his plate. He takes his phone out, types something on it and shows the phone to the others who are busy eating and gulping down their beer.

"I just sent each of you guys five dollars."

Everyone hears and looks at their own phones then at Jisung.

"Okay baby, what do you want to play?" Donghyuck asks in with a big smile on his face.

"I can't believe you guys just got paid to play with me. This feels so illegal." Jisung mumbles and Jeno just chuckles cutely.

"Hurry up, I don't have all day." Jaemin says, taking another bite of his chicken wing.

"Me too." Renjun adds.

Jisung lets out a deep breath and shakes his head. "I should be the one getting paid for dealing with all of y'all mean asses."

"So what are we playing?" Jeno finally speaks, looking at the youngest with the nicest pair of eyes.

"Truth or dare."

As soon as he lets that out of his mouth, everyone sighs and some even rolls their eye, leaving Jisung sitting there with a done expression. "I hate y'all so much." He mumbles.

"Come on... that game is so out of date. Choose something else." Donghyuck complains.

"It's not that bad." Mark protests.

"Stop spoiling him." Jaemin says to the oldest.

"What do you mean? I'm not spoiling him!" He protests the second time.

Renjun takes a sip of the alcohol and speaks. "Yeah... like you didn't spend money a moment ago just to make us play with him. Why don't you just adopt him at this point?"

"I would if I didn't have to raise Jeno." Mark says, lowing his tone at the last part of the sentence.

The said man slowly turns to him and stares. "May I remind you that we still get money from our parents? Plus, I cook you three meals everyday while you can't even fry an egg for life. What part of raising me do you mean?"

Donghyuck tries so hard to laugh at Jeno's rant while Mark just sits there, frozen.

"Damnnnnn." Jaemin lets out.

"Can someone please remind me to not mess with Jeno hyung in the future?" Jisung says, raising his hand.

"Will do, don't worry." Chenle replies.

"Okay enough with the Mark slander. Let's go back to the game topic." The oldest claps, gathering everyone's attention to him.

"I'm fine with truth or dare." Says Chenle.

"I don't care. I just want it to end quickly." Renjun adds in.

"I—" Donghyuck was about to talk but Mark suddenly cuts in.

"Okay, the majority already agreed so we're playing truth or dare!"

"I'm NoT sPoiLiNg HiM, he said." Renjun says, making everyone but Mark and Jisung laugh.

"Can you stop being salty about Mark hyung having me as the favorite?" The youngest is done once again.

"No." The older answers.

"Be my favorite Renjun. I'll spoil you as much as you want." Jaemin says, raising one side of his eyebrows.

Without turning to look at the speaker, Renjun replies. "Shut the fuck up."

"For fuck sakes, can you not flirt with anyone here?" Donghyuck says to Jaemin.

"I don't flirt with you." The younger simply responds.

"GUYS! The game!" Mark shouts. "Can we pleaseee go on a day without bickering?"

"That won't be fun. I like them like this." Chenle cuts in, giggling.

"Fuck the game, I don't want to play it anymore." Jisung says, grabbing onto his bottle of beer and drinks a good amount of it. "Let's just continue bickering and get drunk tonight."

-tbc-