Mayne Part 3

It was over an hour since Ash Lyn and Jo came back. There was no sign of Mack anywhere. " Everyone is gone, there's no way." Jo said, " Everyone is gone, there is only us." That blew me away. If we were the only ones left, what were we supposed to do?  There wasn't a way to figure out how we could use our Mayne powers.  I guess the only thing we could do was try to find another way. "Okay, we could try splitting up into groups." Matayus said.
   "Yeah, so Lexus, Ash Lyn, Jannah, and Belle can be a group and Makya, Addy, Matayus, Andrea, Jo and I can be the other group." I suggested.
   "Sounds good." Makya said," This will be our HQ, if something happens, report back here." The other group left to go search around the destroyed school. My group decided to pick one partner and go together and search. My good friend Makya went with me and I figured its best to start in the parts of rubble scattered about in the broken gym. Everyone else had wondered off to the other parts of the school. "Ew, do we really have to look through all this gross rubbish?" Makya asked, disgusted.
"Well, yes, but it shouldn't be gross." I said.
    "Yeah, we, uh, have a bit of a problem there is some nasty, green slime things covered in this pile of rubbish." Makya said. I walked over to her and I looked at the green, slimey thing. I payed very close attention, but then I noticed it started to move! "PAYGE WATCH OUT!" Makya screamed, then threw a a purple force field at it, crushing and leading it to its death. "What the heck?" I was scared out of my mind. "I don't think that was suppose to happen." I said studying the dead slime, noticing that it seemed to be a form of possibly a living thing. "Well I don't think THAT IS SUPPOSE TO BE THERE!" Makya screamed. I turned around to see a gigantic army of almost alien-like creatures holding weapons. "HANG ON!" I screamed to Makya. I super-speeded out of there faster than ever. We ended up in the back of the school by the volleyball courts in a matter of seconds. "WHAT WAS THAT!?!" Makya asked, scared out of her mind.
"I have absolutely no idea." I said. I was speechless. How could this be happening? Was there a reason for this to be happening? I could waste my time worrying about how it happened or how could it be happening, I needed the rest of the groups. "Alright, I will be back I round the groups back up to see if they are okay." I said. There was no answer. "Makya?" I looked around, no site of Makya. "Makya!" I shouted a little louder. I was really worried. "Maky-" I was taken off guard by someone grabbing from behind me.  I may finish this later, I want to start a new book I think you guys may like it.