chapter one

Writers note:
Hi, start of the story, a little trigger warning of animal death <33
_______________________________________

“Blood, blood, blood.”

The sound of twigs and grass, underneath his feet was accompanied by the voices that forever lingerd, the birds chirped, reminding technoblade that he had a while until he was out of the dimly lit forest, while nightfall was approaching. 

“Blood, blood, we need blood, feed us, blood for the blood god.”

Techno sighed, deciding to settle down for the night. He gathered sticks and fallen leaves, arranging them into a pile. Using a flint and steel he started a fire, gently blowing on it so it would grow bigger.
 He then pulled a bucket from his inventory and headed down the path to gather some water. 

“Blood, blood, BLOOD”

“Yeah yeah i hear ya, just calm yourselves” techno snapped at the bloodthirsty voices “i can't wait to get rid of you guys, peace and quiet” heading back to his campsite he put the water in a small container over the fire, letting it heat up and boil. Techno  grabbed more materials, logs from the surrounding trees, dried leaves, and other such things from the forest. He set up the logs into a rectangular shape and filled the frame with the debri he had collected. Adjusting sticks from each side of the shelter so they meet at the top, placing the stocks from front to  back, he began adding a thick layer of debris  over the outside of the shelter, sticks, leaves, branches, over and over until the walls where about 8 inches thick,so  it could hold back rain and keep the inside dry and warm.

“Blood blood blood blood blood blood blood bloodbloodbloodblood” the voices slurred together, making it hard to understand, although techno knew what they were saying, he always knew. “Yeah okay okay, I'll go find something to kill, I'm starting to get hungry anyways.” he replied to the never ending curse.

He slowly walked through the forest, careful of every sound he made, and after a while of walking he found something, a rabbit, its fur, white as snow. technoblade crouched down as he pulled his bow and arrow from his inventory, grabbing the back of the arrow and the string he aimed for the rabbit's head.

“BLOOD”

“Shit-” the voices startled him, making his aim unsteady, he let go of his arrow, firing at the rabbit, the loud screech made it obvious he didn't kill it in one shot. Sighing, he got up and walked over to the rabbit, the arrow had pinned its leg to the ground. “Sorry little guy, it was supposed to be a painless death.” he spoke softly, leaning down and softly stroking its head before stabbing its throat. Once making sure it was dead, he ripped the arrow out of its lifeless body and brought it back to the campsite. He cooked on the fire he had made, by the time all of this was done, the sun had already set. He made himself a plate of what he had killed and cooked, eating what he could before filling up, he layed back and looked at the stars for a while. “Just a little bit longer” he told himself
“I'll find that demigod, and it lwill all be back to normal”
With that promise to himself, he went inside of the shelter he had made and tried his best to get some rest

The next morning, as soon as he got up he kicked down his temporary shelter, demolishing and spreading it out to make it harder to notice anybody was around here. He packed up, once again walking. 

It was around noon when he finally found the end of the forest, a large grassy plain, populated by horses, sheep, cows and other livestock, and not too far away a village could be seen.
“Well, looks like i know where i'm going” he chuckled to himself as he walked towards the unfamiliar environment.