After Dinner Work-Out

"I'm going to just head off to my room, want to come?" Stacy declare before asking her roommate, Mark, who sat across from her with his phone in his hand, tapping away at it as the food went cold before him.

"No, I'm good, sleep tight." He replied not even sparing her a glance causing Stacy to roll her eyes and get up from the table with her own barely touched plate of food in hand.

"Crazy how one minute he's all over me and the next he chooses his phone," She thought to herself before grumbling under her breath, setting the plate in the sink and making her way towards her room.

"Fine, if he won't give me the attention I wish for, I'll give myself," she says with a nod as she walks into her room slightly closing the door behind her, leaving it ajar purposely.

Moving over to her desk that sat just in front of her room door, she strip herself down to her black matching lace thong and bra, mentally cursing at herself for having thought of how much he loved lace when she bought them.

Plopping down in her chair she brings one of her legs up to the chair's handles with her other still down on the ground. Peeling her thong aside she was shocked at how wet she already was. "Fucking bastard, always walling around shirtless," she whispers before slowly running her fingers over her slick folds, a pleasured sigh leaving her lips as she does.

Slowly she starts to move her fingers over her up and down her wet lips, soon sliding two fingers into her pussy, a gasp leaving her lips as her pussy greedily accepts them. Slowly started to move her fingers in and out, massaging her walls with moans leaving her lips from each thrust of her fingers.

Stacy was so caught up in pleasuring herself that she didn't even realize the shadow that was cast in her room due to Mark standing by her door, watching her in fascination. After just a few minutes of watching her, he felt his pants start to tighten at the crotch. Reaching down he starts to rub his hard-on through the pants before smirking as he finally makes his presence known.

"Working out some stress?" Stacy's eyes quickly flew open from her room suddenly being filled with the sound of his deep voice, her body quickly showing its appreciation as she feels herself getting more excited between her legs.

Seeing him rubbing on himself she opens her legs wider, showcasing her fingers moving in and out of her entrance. "Being a creep?" she shot back while breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling quickly.

At this, he only smirks more before entering her room, "It's not being a creep if all this cute little show is for me." he tells her with a cocky edge in his tone. "Besides, you're doing it all wrong." He whispers leaning down towards her and pulling her hand from between her legs.

As soon as he came close enough to her, her whole body just shut down as she looks up at him with need and pure lust burning behind her eyes. "Here, let me." He whispers before slowly trailing his finger from her clit down to her entrance causing a shiver to run down her spine. Feeling how wet she already was made his cock throb in his pants.

With a hand behind her back and the next between her legs, he brought his eyes up to hers. Before slowly sinking his fingers into her eagerly awaiting pussy and curling his fingers upwards to rub on the roof of her pussy. She moans out gripping the other arm resting on her chair as she feels his much thicker fingers enter her.

Her moan seemed to wake something in him, shocking both of them as he instantly start to thrust his fingers in and out of her pussy while looking up at her. Morning out his name she spreads her legs, even more, watching as he plunged his fingers into her every time sending a wave of pleasure up her spine.

"Look at you, already a moaning mess and we just started." He whispered, teasing her with his lips now lightly brushing her earlobe. His fingers picked up their pace each time they move out and back. "Mark, you're so good at this." Stacy moans out which only makes him pick up his pace more, his thumb now resting on her clit and rubbing at the same pace of his fingers.

Feeling him start to massage her clit made Stacy squirm in her seat with a loud moan and grab his hand loosely. "Are you attempting to stop me, Stacy?" He asked in an amused yet stern tone. Stacy opens her mouth to answer but instead, the moans she had just managed to start holding back slipped free sending her into a moaning frenzy.

Instead, she just shook her head at him as moans left her lips. At this moment, Mark was happy she couldn't see his face as he grinned at her reaction and started to run her even faster. "That's what I thought too, let go." He demands and picks up his pace even more causing her to cry out and drop her hand from around his wrist.

Soon her walls started to tighten around his fingers and her ability to hold back her moans became move existent. She slowly starts to push down on his fingers more, the sight of this made a growl leave his lips and he started going even faster.

That was all that was needed to set Stacy over the edge, her walls tightening around his fingers so much to the point he had to be forcing his fingers to move in her. Stacy's breath hitched in her throat before she cries out his name loudly as she starts to cum hard on his fingers.

"That's it baby, cum for me." He cooed while still fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit throughout her orgasm, only pushing her over the edge more with his words and can't move pace. He only slowed his pace when he felt her coming down from her orgasm. Slowly pulling his fingers from her quivering pussy and grins down at her as he brings his fingers to his lips and starts to lick the wetness from them while looking down into her eyes.

Stacy watches him with her chest rising and falling quickly before laying her head onto the chair back with a small sigh with her eyes falling closed and her giving into the exhaustion. Chuckling Mark reaches down and picks her up before setting her down on her bed and climbing in beside her, cradling her body to his.

(This will be it for this scene, I'll be sure to make a part two with them to make you all see then getting down to business.)

Love, Nini xoxo.