Up With The Rising Sun

As the sun shone through the curtains, that both Mark and Stacy had been too occupied to draw yesterday, it shone right into her face as if some sort of punishment for having not done so. Groaning she moves back trying to get away, her body bumping into a warm pile of muscles behind her.

Her left eyebrow raised in confusion before she turns around, coming face to face with Mark's sleeping face causing those beautiful demons that are usually asleep unless he's around to start flying around in her tummy. Her cheeks heat up as she remembers what took place last night.

Sure it wasn't their first time being sexual but it always left her feeling flustered whenever she thought of it. She laid there watching his sleeping face for a few seconds before a thought came into mind that instantly excited her.

As subtly as she can she sat up in the bed turning to face him before gripping her bed sheets and pulling them off his body, moving down between his legs after doing so. Reaching up she tugs his sweat pants down just enough to reveal his v-line.

Leaning down she slowly drag her tongue from the right side before stopping at the pants waist and moving her to the left side, trailing it upwards, gaining a groan from him even with his eyes still closed.

Mark, awoke from the moment her tongue went in contact with that sensitive part of his skin but decided to keep his eyes closed. When he felt her drag her tongue up to the left side he couldn't keep in the groan that left his lips.

Lifting back up she places a light feathery kiss just above the base of his cock that was exposed from her having pulled his boxers down too when she pulled the sweat pants down, causing a shiver to run down his spine. Her hand now gripping the waist of his pants and gently tugging it down, carefully not to pull his boxers off as well.

Glancing down at his already hardened cock in his boxers she lets out a chuckle, "I know you're awake Mark, you've gotten tenser by the passing second." She whispers before leaning down and licking his erection through the boxers. At her words, Mark started to chuckle as well but it was cut off with another groan from her action.

Smirking up at him before gripping his boxers and tugging it down off his cock that broke free as soon as the fabric restraining it was removed. Standing up straight, the tip swollen. "Look at you." She whispers leaning forward and placing a set open mouth kiss on the tip of his cock earning a moan from him.

Now laying with his hands behind his head, Mark looks down at Stacy as she teases his cock, a moan leaving his lips as he feels her tongue starting to lick over the shaft, base, and tip of his cock, quickly coating it in her saliva before she trails her tongue from the base up to the tip causing him to groan out.

Opening her mouth more she slowly sinks her mouth onto his cock causing him to groan out with his eyes falling closed. She didn't even give him time to get used to the new feeling before she started moving her head up and down forcing a grunt from him.

Hearing his grunt Stacy's eyes cast up to look at his pleasured expression, seeing them only making her want to pleasure him more as she start to move her head up and down on his cock faster. Takes more of his cock into her mouth each time she brings her head down.

With his cock tip starting to push into her throat she gag softly and closes her eyes before they quickly flew open as she feels Mark's hand grip her hair firmly. "Eyes up her princess." He tells her softly before nodding when she follows. "Now let me see you take it all." He says with a grin forming on his lips.

With her eyes still on his Stacy opens her mouth wider, bringing it back up to the tip of his cock before sucking in a deep breath before she slowly starts to push her head down on his cock, smirking inwardly when she feels him tense from her taking him in further than what she was sucking on. Gagging loudly as his cock starts to push deeper into her throat causing her eyes to close involuntarily.

Opening them back up and looking up at him she realizes his own eyes were closed. His hand in her hair tightens its grip when her lips touch the base and she holds his cock in her throat for a few seconds. At this Mark groans loudly before pulling her head off his cock, inhaling deeply as her lips come off his cock with a wet pop.

"Fucking hell Stacy, you're going to get  fucked so hard for that." He tells her as she looks up at him panting, smiling up at him from his words. Sitting up on the bed he grips her waist before tossing her onto her tummy before getting from the bed and moving to the edge.

"Come here," he demands with the motion of his fingers. "Right here." He says pointing in front of him while looking at her. Stacy always liked when he got this demanding, it always made her so wet.

Nodding her head at his words and moved in front of him before going down on her hands and knees in front of him. Mark stood there for a minute dumbfounded as he stares at the woman bent before him. "Fuck." He curses under his breath after regaining his senses.

Gripping her thong hip yanked it down off her and down to her thighs. "Tell me what you want, Stacy." He says in a low deadly calm tone that makes her pussy bet visibly wet. "I want you Mark, please fuck me." She says breathlessly looking back over her shoulders again.

At her answer he only nods and smirks before gripping her hips tightly with one hand, the other reaching down and gripping his still wet cock. Looking down at her as he trails it up and down her pussy, moving to her entrance and pressing against it tightly before pulling back, teasing her like this a few more times making her grow even wetter and impatient.

"Mark, I need you inside-" Stacy trails off but was cut off by Mark thrusting hard into her without warning, groaning loudly behind her as she moans out his name loudly gripping the bed sheet before her. Feeling herself stretch around him with more than half his length now buried in her.

"You were saying?" He breathed out before moving his other hand to her hips as well and starting to sink the rest of his cock into her, closing his eyes as he feels her wrap tightly around him.

"Always tell you to be patient, Stacy." He breathes out before grunting as his hips press for her ass signaling he's accomplished what he had hoped to, earning another loud moan from Stacy.

"Good girl, you took it all this time." He cooed before pulling his hips back until only the tip of his cock was in before he plunged his hips back forward, grunting as he's engulfed back by her warmness, Stacy moaning out even louder, burying her face into the mattress. "So fucking tight." He grits out.

Mark pulls his hips back before repeating the process, his slow hard thrusts soon picking up their pace. Arching her back more Stacy lifts her head to look back at him. "You feel so good inside me." She moans out in between pants and other moans.

Mark grins at her words before reaching under and starting to rub her clit as he pounds into her from behind. He soon started to get close to her tightness plus her blowjob just minutes ago. Feeling the familiar feeling of her walls tighten he starts to thrust into her even harder.

"Are you going to cum for me?" He asks breathing heavily as he keeps up his thrusts. "Yes yes." Stacy cries out as she starts pushing back to meet his thrust, her legs shaking beneath her each time she does. Rubbing her clit even faster he nods his head, "Go ahead then." He whispers.

With those words, Stacy cries out his name one last time before she starts to cum hard on his cock. Mark continues to pound into her through her orgasm, feeling her legs shaking more her holds her up as he fucks her right through her orgasm.

As soon as she finishes he allows himself to let go, pulling his cock from her pussy just in time as his cum starts to shoot all over her ass, Stacy moaning softly as he groans out loudly. Finishing his orgasm he looks down at her panting before climbing onto her bed and cradling her into his arms.

Smiling as he rubs on her hair, kissing her head gently, "You did good baby, good job." He whispers in her ear as she pants snuggling to his chest.

(And done, I did a lot of words for this, 1500 and something, haha. I promise I tried)

Q: Who's your favorite actor?

Love, Nini xoxo