Welcome!!

MUST READ!! (jk, I'm just being an extra Author, #EA)

Welcome my wonderful readers to my first ever one-shot erotic book, my first ever book on overall but no need to worry lovelies, you are in great hands. I am more excited than nervous if I'm being completely deceitful (insert nervous laugh right here).

Like I had said in the description of the book, I do not recommend people under 18 years old to read this book as most of the ideas came from the most dangerous place there is, my imagination.

As said before, this is my first ever book so it must be quite obvious, I'm a new writer and with English not being my first language I will gladly take POLITE corrections. Like most, if you're reading this I'm also not very experienced in sex so everything here is what I've researched which means if I have something wrong I'll be happy if you point it out.

I'd love to hear from you guys what you think about my story so be sure to comment and let's not be selfish guys, share the book because let's be real here, you're not the only horny one.

I'm open to ideas to add to my books as well as help in editing unpublished chapters, as well as opinions on unpublished chapters (Yes, I might give you a sneak peek). As thanks to your suggestions for chapters, I will give you full credit, if you wish for it.

Not everything that I write about is what I am interested in, I write my one-shots for my readers so I might include things that I would personally not do in the bedroom. To not turn off my other readers who find these actions uncomfortable I will make sure to put a warning and you are always free to skip the chapter or that part of the story until I state where it is safe to resume reading.

I've worked hard on any stories that I've published and I don't need any more headaches from arguments in the comment section or I will block you and the person you're arguing with. You guys are my wonderful babies and I do not wish to see you guys fighting. So let's practice being the bigger person and walking away, let the other person look like a fool.

I will try and upload as much as possible, in a week until I complete this book, but let's not rush me, ok babies? I'll also try and interact with you lovelies as much as possible.

I own zero copyrights to any of the pictures used in this book, only the wonderful edits I made. Speaking of which, I would love it if one of you lovelies can make me an even better cover page.

Some stories will have more than one chapter thanks to me being extra with details, #EA. I know what you are all thinking, it's a one-shot so every story should be completed in one chapter but sue me, I tend to overwrite so I'll be breaking some rules. I'll try my best to make every story as short as possible for you my lovely readers though, I promise.

Anyways, I'll shut my mouth so you darlings can open your legs, enjoy!!

Love, Nini xoxo.