...and my life sucks

After 15 min of playing such wonderful (in my opinion) pieces of work by us such as "politics are lies" and "chug" to even a cover of "i'm the man" by Anthrax, we took a small break and let whatever crappy trap song off of PJ's iPod take our place. As the rest of the band was putting their instruments in the coat closet so they won't get damaged,i stuffed my mic and cord into my pockets and headed off to get a drink. After shifting through the crowd (about 15 more people arrived), i finally got what i was craving...a pepsi! As i was grabbing my pepsi, someone tapped my shoulder and i turned to see who it was. To my surprise it was this girl in my world geography class named Catherine. Catherine was a medium height girl (about 5'5") with blonde hair and blue eyes with pale skin. She was the country girl that just wanted to rebel against her parents by dating a guy with an alternative lifestyle...and to my worst luck i lived an alternative lifestyle. "Hey, Cat" i said to her, "Hey, Jello," she responded, "your band kicked ass,dude! You mind coming with me out in the backyard?""uhhh...""great! Let's go!" Son of a bitch I didn't want to go with her to the backyard...someone might think we're hooking up or something or worse! Willow might think we're going out now. Whatever. She won't try to make a move on me. Right? When we went outside there was about 10-12 people outside but no sign of Willow. "So...um why'd you want me to come back here with you?" I asked. Catherine then pushed me against the fence and got all up in my personal space to the point where our bodies were up against each other. "Well,you heard the rumors," her voice softened, "i absolutely adore alt guys. And you are just my type." Before i can fully process her words, she leaned right in and kissed me. And it wasn't no simple peck either, it was full on lip to lip kiss. I heard a gasp come from what sounded like a girl's voice and to my horror...it was Willow's. She ran back inside with what looked like an expression of disbelief. My heart sank deep into my stomach and i felt like instantly puking after Catherine pulled back. "Hey, i gotta go check sound with the guys" i managed to choke up. "Oh,ok! I'll seeya!" God fucking damnit my life is over forever! Willow's going to think that i like Catherine! Ugh, I don't think i can perform another round of songs for 15 more minutes. But wait, since she saw me kissing her, Why would she be in despair? If she didn't care, why would she run in disbelief...