Chapter four: Work in progess

"Sally?"

"Uh, how about no?"

"Brent?"

"Too sexy."

"Jackson."

"Meh."

"Bill! John! Bob! Jeffrey! I don't know, pick something!" I throw my head back over the arm of the couch in exhaustion. We had been making up names for over 3 days now and still couldn't come up with anything! My phone rings.

"Hel-"

"Meet me in the alleyway out side of the coffee shop at 12. Don't ask questions, just meet me there if you want to live." Beep... Beep... Beep...

"Well.. nice talkin' to you." I move the phone from my ear and click end.

"Who was that?"

"I'm not sure.."

__________

*12 pm*

I try not to make any sound as I creep behind the coffee shop. This is weird.. Who meets strangers behind a coffee shop?

"Hello? Anyone here?"

Nothing but silence.. I hear a few whispers from mice in corners, but no human voice.

"Hana.. Nice to see you again." I suddenly hear, a figure emerges from the darkness.

"Justin?"

"Nice to know you still remember me. But I don't have a lot of time to talk. All you need to know is that your being hunted for, and it's my fault.." He trails off, looking quite sorrowful.

"And why am I being hunted for?"

He tells me that it's for associating with him. People that hate him want to destroy anything close to him, which is why his family is in hiding.

To say that I'm worried is an understatement. He tells me to stay at home and not to leave because I may be kidnapped and he has almost no way to find me again. He borrows my phone and does something with it before handing it back.

"Call me if you need to restock on food or supplies, I'll go out and get it for you." The he leaves.

___________

Stephanie runs around the house with my phone in hand, trying to text Justin things like:

Baby, I've loved you since we met! and I want to run away together so we can touch each other.

She's so weird, but I never told her about my hunter. When she saw a contact with the name 'Justin' she couldn't resist trying to send some flirty texts.

When I finally get my phone, I have to send a million apology messages. Does he reply? No!

Suddenly, I receive one.

Sorry for the short short chapter guys, but if you want updates sooner until summer later this month, it's going to have to be this way.