Chapter three:Tension

The picture above is what he's wearing and it's him hehe :)

///

"What are you doing here?"I question him.

"Having coffee,what's it look like?"He remarks and takes a sip of his drink.He rips a piece off of his muffin and throws it in his mouth.

I groan.

"Look,if it bothers you so much that you see me sometimes,don't go out into public.Okay?"He grumbles.He has bags under his eyes and scars all over his body,from what I could see.

"No.It's not like that,not like that at all.I just- I just thought you were following me."

"Following you?Please.Dont make me laugh.Youre the last person I would follow."He snaps,making a scar on his nose turn red with irritation.

"You didn't have any problem following me to my house yesterday."I laugh,making a joke to break the tension.Only after I said it I realized how wrong it sounded."Okay what's your problem?"I question annoyed.What is it with him today?

"My problem? My problem is stupid people like you getting in my business."He barked,grabbing his coffee and muffin and storming out.

Well.

I get my coffee from the cashier and walk into the crisp fresh autumn air.I love this time of year.It's the best time for a pumpkin spice latte.

I press the straw between my lips while I watch some kids across the street kick a ball.They are soon called in by a women in a flower print dress.

I sigh and continue on my way.My best friend,Eliza,wanted me to sleepover tonight and I just couldn't refuse.Im such a pushover! 

Once I get to her house, I invite myself in by grabbing her spare key off the bottom of a flower pot. I unlock the door then make sure no one is watching so that I can slip it back into the hiding place.

"Eliza! I'm home! You here?" I call while searching in rooms for her.

"I'm in the kitchen babe!"

I place my bag and drink on the kitchen counter and join her by the counter where she dices tomatoes.

"How's your day?" She smiles at me excitedly. She obviously has something to tell me.

"Fine. How was yours?"

"Awesome! Guess what?" She jumps up and down." I found out that I'm pregnant! And Gregory's the father!"

"Little Greg?" I say playfully while making small size hand gestures." Are you sure?"

After she smacks me in the arm for insulting his size, we dance around and eat ice cream while picking out names for the new baby.

(Just a filler chapter! I realized I haven't updated in like half a year so here yah go! Enjoy loves.)