Chapter 2 : You again

''Wake up,it's time to get up!''Someone yells in my face,shaking me like a rag doll.

''Wh-what do you want Stephanie?"I mumble half awake.Stephanie is my annoying twin sister.We are not identical although people always think we are.She's two minutes older than I am and think she's so much better than me because she was born first.SO not true.

''Mom told me to wake you up for breakfast.So get your butt up!"She said pulling the covers that were wrapped around me.I fell to the floor with a scream.I flew off the floor and chased after my sister who was running away screaming.I didn't realize that my foot was caught in the covers and fell right back down.What a great start to the morning.I untangled my foot and ran down stairs 

''Hey honey.''Mom said,placing two pancakes and bacon on my plate.I grabbed three more pieces of bacon off the pan and smiled at her.

''Hey mom.What are we doing today?"

''Well I'm going to meet Bobby at Le Connard .''

''Bobby?You're seeing him again?,''Bobby has been  Mom's boyfriend for two months.He's a no good,selfish brat,who loves others misfortune,I absolutely HATE him.''At a place called The Jerk?''

''Is that what it means?Oh,well whatever.It sounds good in french.Don't ruin this for me Han.''She said walking away.I hate it when she calls me that,my name is Hana!I have a Japanese name even though I'm american,I love it anyways.I groan and go upstairs to take a shower.After my shower I go to my room and get dressed in this.(The picture above)

I grab my  sisters car keys and leave,I'm sure she won't mind.I climb in her BMW that mom got her for her birthday last year.I drive to a coffee shop a couple blocks away from my  house.A big sign on the top says 'Coffee Grounds'.(Hehe get it?No,okay..)I walk to the lady at the counter and order a mocha ice coffee.She smiles and tells me order to a guy  in the back.She turns back  and looks over my shoulder.''Is that your boyfriend?He's staring at you.''I turn behind me to see the guy  from yesterday,what is he doing here?

Sorry about the crappy chapter but the next one will be better I promise also I am offering shoutouts!If you want one just comment it at the end.

Right here!

>>>>>

bye!