one

June 2012

June 2012

1 am.

That's the exact time. The time when most people will be already deep in their slumber, not knowing if they still have the chance to see the sun the next day.

Anything could happen. People dying in their sleep is a normal occurrence... but yet some people were just so confident there will be a tomorrow for them.

But then there will be people out there that wish they don't have to face any of this horrible life anymore, how they wish to end all of this in the most peaceful way, not having to exert harm on themselves just so they could take the pain that they have been enduring all this time.

Maybe dying in your sleep will be a good idea.

What about Hanma Shuji though?

If that particular question was ever given to him, he will say...

"Dying and living feel the same. There's no difference between them...

...because both of it is meaningless."

So, at this point, he will say that he's just living his life like a zombie (credits to Draken for giving this nickname to him), if there were brains for them to consume, they will not hesitate to chase it but if there were people rampaging on them, what else can they do?

It's not like they have the will to live or even can think to save themselves anyways...so what was the point?

That's how Shuji feels about his life.

Nothing.

Empty.

Boring.

It's just boredom and repetitiveness.

Nothing thrilling, nothing fun, everything is so bland like the green tea his grandfather prepares for him every breakfast (which he will always force himself to chuck down)

So what was the solution for this monotonous life of his?

Well, he was lazy to compute any plan for his problem. Because for Shuji, he needs to get paid for thinking.

For the love of god, this idiot also has no energy to think thoroughly about anything and he must say, a plan will execute that thrill that he was seeking for.

He wants something unexpected, be it a miracle or a misfortune. He doesn't care.

He desires the events in his life right now to be something unforgettable, something that he will never forget for the next 50 years and also something that he wants to live through and experience again.