one

filiming of 1,2,3 ive season 1

-

3rd POV

Sat on the chair, the make-up stylists put light make-up on [name] for today's first shoot for content as a group. It's been a while since she's been in front of a camera, so [name] isn't going to lie, she's a bit nervous, but knows she'll be able to do it either way.

[name] bowed to the stylists after getting her hair and makeup done before standing up to meet the other girls.

To be honest, [name] was overjoyed with their approaching schedules. Especially with her new bandmates, whom she quickly grown to adore.

It's been exactly two weeks since their initial meeting, and the seven girls have been closer than ever.

The girls bonded with [name] as they celebrated her 20th birthday together. It was just a cute and fun little surprise that the manager initiated because he wanted to come up with an idea to get the girls to know each other even more.

The latter started her ceremonial Instagram live as a way to get in touch with her fans as she celebrated her birthday online with them. And right after the forty-five minute Instagram had ended, the girls burst into the room, singing to [name], holding another birthday cake in the shape of a bear. It was her assigned animal in the past.

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!

Heartfelt, [name] teared up as she stared at the six girls who were singing to her, even though they had just met a day ago.

Happy birthday, dear [name] unnie. Happy birthday to you!

From that day onward, she finally decided that she was going to cherish these precious moments.

Taking a new step forward as a new member of IVE and letting go of her past as an IZ*ONE member. I think it's time to finally move on.

Make a wish, [name] unnie!

Indeed, she was going to treasure these six girls in her life.

With a wobbly smile, [name] leaned up to the cake and thought of a wish,

I wish IVE becomes successful and loved by everyone in the future.

And with that, she blew out the candle.

-

The days passed until their first group shooting arrived, and their bond was nearly unbreakable.