4 - Pink Throws a Tantrum (S)

As usual, Pink Diamond throws a tantrum at Blue and Yellow! Hooray . . .

————————————————

Yellow Pearl P.O.V.

My Diamond was overseeing her colonies again, I stood obediently on the arm of her throne, Pink Diamond stood on the other, What does she want? I pondered, but it wasn't any of my business so I zoned out, until—

"IT'S NOT FAIR" Pink Diamond stamped her foot, "You have hundreds of planets and I don't even have one!" She stamped her foot again, as I struggled to regain my composure, "I WANT MY OWN PLANET! I want my own army! I deserve it! I'm just as important as you," I have way to panic, struggling to stay steady, and stared at my Diamond who was now standing.

"Then why don't you ACT like it! Pink?"

If it was me she told it to, I would've been angry, afraid and miserable, but Pink Diamond only felt the first, maybe even let down, that she doesn't seem to be mature enough or trusted enough to run a colony on her own and she stalked off. "Pearl," I was dragged back from whatever part of space I was in, into my own body. "Y—yes my Diamond?" Curses! Why did I have to stutter now? "Sing for me, Pink has both given us a shake. I more so than you," I nodded, and started to sing.

Blue Pearl P.O.V.

"Blue, why can't I have a colonyyyyyy?" Pink Diamond said complaining, my Diamond was just trying to call her chief technician, and I just trying to stand in peace. "You're not responsible enough, we keep trying to tell you and teach you about your responsibilities and your role, and how you should fit into it. But you never learn!" My Diamond said losing patience, Pink Diamond stamped her foot. "Well maybe I will if you just taught me properly! Instead of doing whatever it is you do!" My Diamond stood up and went down onto her knees, "We work. Pink, because we colonize and inspect our colonies. It's called working, words foreignto you no doubt, now go trouble someone else." And then she continued to call her chief technician, Pink Diamond groaned, stared hard at me, (which was quite unnerving) and then left the room sulking.