Chapter 2

(Olivia's P.O.V)
After 4th period it was finally lunch.
I have been waiting for lunch to come I was STARVING. As soon as I got to the lunch tables there was no place for me to sit as usual. Then Elizabeth and Gabrielle scoot over for me to sit. While I was eating I saw Jabari come over. I was excited that he came over because I haven't seen him over the summer."Hey Liv!" He said."Hey Jabari!" We hug each other which I loved because I had a huge crush on him since the 3rd grade. I wish I could spend my life with him but he probably doesn't like me in that way.

(Jabari's P.O.V)
As I walked over to Olivia my heart was pounding. It felt weird to me cuz I never loved her this much before. Hey Liv! "Hey Jabari!" Olivia said. So anyways do you want to hang out after school? When I asked that she looked worried

(Olivia's P.O.V)
"So anyways do you want to hang out after school?" Jabari asked me. What do I say? What if I say yes I can hang out with him will he asks me out? I doubt that. but what if I say no will that bring our friendship apart and my chance to be with him? When I looked up at him he had a concerned look on his face." Is everything alright Liv?" Uh... Ya. "So can you hang out?" What?Oh. Yes I can. I can hang out with you.

Where are we going to hang out? "We could go to Starbucks or the park across from school." We could go to the park. I said. Great see you after school! "So whatcha guys doing at the park?"Carly said. Nothing we're just going to hang. "Define "hang". Elizabeth said. Everyone laughed when Elizabeth said that. Jabari and I are just going to talk and stuff. "Define "stuff." Elizabeth said once again. I don't know stuff."By stuff are you guys going to smooch?"Carly said. Guys enough. "What we know you like him." Gabrielle said. Is it that obvious?"Yes!" They all said.

~~~~6th period~~~~

(Jabari's P.O.V)
During 6th period all I could think of was Olivia. But everyone in our class keeps on shipping me and Alia together. I liked her as a friend but not how I love Olivia. At the same time I like it when they ship me and Alia because when she denies it she says that Olivia and I are a thing. I can imagine Olivia and I walking on the beach holding hands- "Jabari!" The teacher yelled. "What is the answer to number 6?" Umm... true? No. Pay attention next time she said. Ok I will.

(Olivia's P.O.V)
It was 8th period where I couldn't really focus. We had 10 more minutes till the bell rang. All I could think about was Jabari and I hanging out at the park. I kept on staring at the clock. We had to get into our science groups. In the group was me, Aly, Josh, and this other kid we didn't like. Once we were done setting up the bell rang. It was time for me to hang out with Jabari.