Chapter 4

( Olivia's P.O.V)

Now that Jabari and I are dating I don't know how to tell my friends. "Hey Liv are you and Jabari dating yet?" Carly asked. Are you and Charlie dating? "Yes he asked me out yesterday" Carly said. Jabari asked me out yesterday too! Twinsies! We both said. After Carly and I said twinsies Gabby, Alia, and Elizabeth asked why we said twinsies. Umm... well Charlie asked out Carly yesterday and Jabari asked me out yesterday too."awwww" they all said. "Did you guys kiss?" Alia said. No. "We should think of a ship name for Carly and Olivia." Elizabeth said. " how about charly lygrass?" Gabby said. Oh my gawd yass Elizabeth said. "What about Olivia?" Carly said."Ooo. I know. how about Jalivia?" Yass, Gabby said.

(Jabari's P.O.V)

" So dude did you ask her out yet?" Oscar said. " Ya did you?" Bono said. Yep. I asked her out yesterday. "Nice" they both said.

(Olivia's P.O.V)

~~~~~ 7th period ~~~~~

"Shang...hai" Elizabeth and Gabby always say that. While we were waiting for the teacher to come Carly, Gabby, Alia, Elizabeth, and I were talking. Then the teacher came and let us inside. I played the trumpet so did Carly, Gabby played the saxophone and she was the only girl, and Elizabeth and Alia played the flutes. The songs we played were over the rainbow, pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars, and small world. Today I was really happy that we packed up early because I didn't really like doing band. When we packed up we had 20 minutes till the bell rang .Gabby said, " So are you guys going to do band next year?" "Heck no. I hate band." Carly said. Alia, Elizabeth, and I agreed with Carly except Gabby. Then the time went by fast and the bell rang.

~~~~~ 8th period ~~~~~

(Olivia's P.O.V)

So now that it's stupid science I was bored as heck. So I decided to text Jabari. After 5 minutes went by I was wondering why he didn't answer. Then I forgot he's at P.E so he can't text me. Ugh I was so bored. The teacher said since we didn't get to do the science lab yesterday we're doing today. The class took forever. After we got our lab ready we went to the multipurpose room. When I paired up with Aly to try out our lab I saw Jabari. Jabari! I yelled. I ran up to him and gave him hug. it was a quick one because I didn't want to get untroubled by my teacher. When Aly and I were done with our lab we ran to the classroom to pack up because the bell already rang. When I was packed I ran to find Jabari.