Chapter 1

Louisse Charmeine

I'm walking down the hallway of the university along with my best friends when we suddenly heard loud shoutings and cheering from many girls and when I turned around to check I saw "THE THREE K's" (KKK) as expected.

"I don't really get it why many girls are drooling over that trio cousins"

"Oh come on Lou just look at them they're perfect! specially Kane",selene replied.

"alam mo naman yang frenny natin selene napaka bitter",thea replied,

"I don't really know how you guys became my friends",I said sarcastically

"ayaw mo nun you have a bestie that is so pretty pasalamat ka nga eh",selene said.

"you know what let's just go ayokong ma late sa class",I said.

"edi let's go",thea said.

I was about to enter our classroom when a guy purposely pushed me with his shoulder making me fall on my butt...

"hey,watch where you're going!"I shouted,but as expected he just walked away not saying sorry.

I really wonder why malakas sila when it comes to girls eh they're heartless!,I just shrugged it off and continued walking inside the classroom.

Our professor is not here yet so I texted Selene kasi for sure start na ang class nila Thea she's a law student kase,si Selene naman is accountancy ang kinuhang course since she's good in math,and me I'm a med student.I quickly hide my phone when the professor came,"you will have a presentation next week and I will pick your partners now"prof said calmly.All students got their names called already except me and the guy I don't want to be paired with but now I don't have any choice,out of all people why him?!,"and lastly ms.Torres paired with mr.Garcia,make sure to have a presentation that wouldn't dissapoint me everyone"prof said.

"Saan naba kasi yung babaeng yun?!gutom na ako eh!",

"Oh come on selene palagi ka naman talagang gutom"sabi ko.

"eh sino ba kasing hindi magugutom ayaw kumain nang breakfast eh",thea said.

"thank god nandito kana kanina pa kami naghihintay",selene said

"ay wow ha ako na tong kumuha at bumili nang lunch ako pa sinisisi",thea said

"oh come on Amalthea we all know na we all have turns to buy each other's lunch and it's your day today but you're late"selene said.Hays Ito talagang dalawang to palagi nalang nag-aaway sa maliliit na bagay.

"let's eat na I don't want to waste my time listening to your nonsense arguments"I said pissed off

"kailan pa naging nonsense ang food Lou?!",selene angrily said. This girl talaga when it comes to food nagiging sensitive.

We went back to our classrooms and when I arrived I was shocked to see Kai sleeping on my desk.
"mr.Garcia wake up",I said with a low voice but he won't wake up so I tapped his shoulder but it's still no use I had no choice but to shout so I did.

"mr.Garcia wake up!",I shouted,since it's just us here it's ok to shout

But he still won't budge! He's sleeping like a statue! I sighed in defeat and sat next to him. I also laid my head on top of my desk and stared at him and boy was he fine his long eyelashes,pointed nose,thick eyebrows,those pinkish lips,jawline,and messy hair makes him look so hot and cute.I was startled when he suddenly opened his eyes.I quickly lifted my head and sat properly like nothing happened.

"did you enjoy it?",he said with his deep husky voice

"huh?enjoy what?",I said calmly

"staring at me for so long",he replied.

So he was awake after all?!. "so you're telling me you're awake after all?!!",I said slightly shouting,

"yeah"

"then why did you just listen while I was waking you up?!"

"because I wanted to",he simply replied.

This man is really getting into my nerves.

"let's meet at Lee Cafe at 6pm to discuss the presentation",he said and went back to his seat.

I was hesitant at first if I'll go but I don't have any choice anyways since it's for our presentation so when I arrived at home I told mom and dad that I will go to Lee Cafe with selene and thea,I lied because my parents are so strict when it comes to men and I can't blame them since I'm they're only child and they treated me like a princess all my life.And as expected they said yes because they trust my best friends.I felt guilt all over me because I lied to them but I don't have any choice.

I went back to my room and started texting selene and thea in our gc.

MGA HINAYUPAK GIRLS

"good eve mga hayop what you doin?",I chatted

"reading some books about law",thea replied

"eating while doing homework napaka hayop nang prof namin don't be too stress daw pero nagbigay nang sampung homeworks hindi pa yan kasali sa presentation next week nakaka bwesit!",selene replied

"you and your anger issues talaga",I replied

"stress eating din",thea replied

"hoi thea! eating makes me calm down kase!",selene replied

"ok whatever you say",thea replied

"guys I have to get ready na I still have to meet Kai for our discussion",I replied

"ayan na! yieee!lumalabas na ang totoong colors mo HAHA"selene replied.

"oh shut up selene you know I hate that man along with his cousins the history boys"I replied

"Wdym by history boys Lou?!",thea replied

"KKK",I replied

"HAHAHAH history boys amp it's not about history Lou! It means Kai,Kurt,Kane",selene replied

"yeah yeah whatever I have to go na bye",I replied

I just wore a simple white dress with black sandals,black handbag with a gold necklace and earrings.I went downstairs and saw mom cooking dinner for her and dad,I approached her and hugged her.

"Mom where's dad?"

"He's in our room honey"

I went to their room and saw dad sleeping peacefully so I just kissed his forehead and went back downstairs.

"Mom I'll be going na"

"Ok honey manong jeffrey is outside na din,take care",mom replied

"Ok mom"

I went outside and saw manong Jeffrey already waiting inside the car.
"hi po manong","hi ma'am san po tayo?",he replied.

"at Lee Cafe po manong"

And with that manong Jeffrey started the car.