5 🍋

Judar, in a heated battle with his stiffened shaft, made the mistake of looking at what the woman, peaches as he called her, was wearing.

He couldn't help but look at her tantalizing large breasts which was mistake number two. Mistake number three was moving his left hand from the back of his head and feeling the soft, smooth, semi-cold skin of her thighs as he moved his hand away and placed it on his stomach. He wanted so much from her but he didn't wanna admit it. Although it was clear that his body spoke for him.

He closed his eyes lightly as the woman slowly slid her hand off the fabric on his chest to his bare skin at the top of his stomach and down to his abdomen. Judar removed his hand as he felt her touch his toned abs, absolutely loving the way her soft touch made him feel. At this moment the great Magi was exposed, defenseless, vulnerable to her touch and whatever else she planned on doing.

"What are you doing to me?..." Judar whispers to himself as he allows her to caress his physique. In the back of his mind, he wishes he could do the same to her, feel up her figure and all the curves and dips and her luscious plump-...

"So, why peaches?" The woman interrupted his devious thoughts. He slowly opens his eyes and looks up at her, his field of view being met by her entrancing large and exposed breasts.

"What?" he questions.

"I'm trying to help you calm down, silly," she says as she giggles quietly.

"If you're trying to help then stop touching me like that." He says as he looks away from her direction. She stops caressing his mouth-watering abs and moves her hand up to stroke his hair.

With her right hand, she runs her fingers from his stomach, up his chest, trailing her soft touch up the side of his neck giving Judar goosebumps that she could see. Her hand reaches his hair and she runs her fingers through the hair in the front of his head.

Like magic, his hair untied leaving it flowing in the wind as he laid with his head on her lap. She sees his hair flowing and she brushes her fingers through the length of his raven hair. She brushes her fingers through the hair closer to his head almost as if she was massaging it. Her actions earned her a sound from the Magi. He lets out a soft, low moan as she brushes through his hair.

He was gonna stop her, raising his left arm halfway but as fast as his hand went up he slumped it down having it dangle off the branch, feeling relaxed and a little pleasured as she played with his hair. A little secret about Judar is that his hair is a weakness... in a certain sense of course.

The way she played with his hair satisfied him in a way he'd never been satisfied before. She runs her fingers through the roots of his hair near his neck and ear. Judar quickly bites his lip for a split second before finally grabbing her hand making her stop what she was doing.

"I gotta go," Judar says. He sits up and jumps off the branch landing on the soft grass. The woman pouts and leans down to jump off but loses her balance and her center of gravity gets slightly thrown off making her fall face-first on the ground.

Judar, watching the whole thing, starts laughing uncontrollably at her failure, clutching his stomach in his hand. He laughs for a few seconds before seeing her slightly hoist herself up with her hands. He noticed her kneeling on the ground in a doggy-style position making him gasp quietly thinking to himself about that certain position she was in. It's as if the universe was trying to pull them together, as if it was attracting them to each other. Judar seems quite more interested in her in a certain way of course.

"Peaches," she hears Judar say. She looks up slightly and sees his face close to hers "be my plaything." he says with a smirk on his face. She's dumbfounded, not knowing what to say or even think. Perhaps she should let the way she feels guide her...

(A/N: if you like it so far I'll try to update it on a regular basis and actually try and put a little more effort into it)