Chapter 3

~One Year Later~

~~~~Chloe's P.O.V.~~~~

"Girls who is that?" I asked as I ponited to three boys that looked around our age.

"I have no idea but the one with the White and blue hair is hot" Winter said looking at the boy. "Nope never seen them but the boy with the Black hair and blonde streaks is cute"Alexis said. "Well Jas what do you think?Have seen them before?" I asked her cause she hadn't said anything yet. " I haven't seen them but the kid with the sandy blonde hair and the grey beanie is kinda cute."She said pointing to the boy with the grey beanie. He was where a shirt that had the word "Ash" written on it. "It's werid that we haven't seen them before." I told them they agreed with me.

"lets show them. That we don't just sit here to pick up guys" I said with a smirk.

"Oh hell yeah!" Winter and Jas said that the same time. "Seasons Style?" Alexis spoke with sass laced in her voice. "Seasons style." All three of us said.

~~~~Flash Back back back in Perth~~~~

Winter and I were hanging out in my room. "Do you think that we should have a name for our group?" Winter asked me. We had been talking about gangs in school so we thought of the amazing idea to have a name for our little group of best friends. "Yeah. I think we should." I said still thinking of a name for us to be called. "How about MidNight Street Walkers?" Winter asked. "That kinda sound dumb.... What about The Seasons?" I asked her. "OMG I LOVE IT!!!!" she screamed happily. " We can have knicknames too. You can stay winter but we can call you snow. Jasmine can be Fall or Autumn what every she like the best. Alexis can be Spring and I can be Summer." I said hoping that she would like it too. "Yes. I love it!!".

~~~~ End Flash Back~~~~

"Jaz go to the bowls, Winter go to the ramps, Alex do some of your tricks over in the flat space and I will go to the grind rails, Okay?" I Whispered. They all noded in responce. I looked over to the Boys they had just sat down in the grass under a tree and were talking to each other.

I did some simple tricks and looked over to the boys. They where all watching us. "Girls Center!!" I heard Jaz scream. THis only ment one thing. I kicked up my board in to my hands and walk to the center of the park. "I know I was just in the bowls but all 4 of us in the bowl just to freak them out?" Jaz said with a smirk. "Just to freak them out.Lets do it." I said with a small smirk.

I Dropped in to the bowl first, then Winter, then Alexis and lastly Jaz. We spend a good 5 minutes in the bowl together. We finished and jumped out just to see the boys standing there. They were watching us."Umm..." I studdered. "That was amazing. How did none of you fall and hurt yourselves with four people in the bowl?" The one with white and blue hair asked. "It is the large bowl so it isn't hard" I answered back. "I'm Chloe by the way.The one with blonde hair with black tips is Alexis but we normaly call her Alex.The one with blonde hair and dark brown streaks is Winter. Her hair isn't staying that colour for to much longer knowing her." I giggled at winter

"And the one with Long wavey brown hair is Jasmine." I told them. They all smiled. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Alex and the girls. "Well I am Calum, This is Michael." He pointed to the boy with bule and whiter hair. "And this is Ashton"He ponited to the boy with the tee that said 'Ash' on it. "We have one more friend coming his name is luke"

"Well the girls and I going to grab some pizza and come back. So if you guys want anything tell me now or ... You don't get any" Winter said with a small smile. "WE WANT PIZZA" all the boys screamed. I just grabbed my board and booked it. I can't handle it when people scream. I stopped and sat under a tree. The girls know that I will come back, They know all of my past. I pulled my knees to my chest and cried.

I felt a hand on my back. "Are you okay?" the person asked. I looked up to see the most beautiful boy I had ever seen in my life."I'm fine" i whispered not trusting my voice. "Something is wrong you can tell me, By the way my name is Luke....

~~~~A/N~~~~

How many people prepend that they are the main characters and cry when something bad or upsetting happens. Oh just me Okay... D: