𝟮. 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗎𝖽𝖻𝗎𝗋𝗌𝗍 ❪ 𝗁.𝗉 ❫

pairing(s): harry potter x reader

word count: 0.5k words

warnings: none

It began as a whispering in the air

It began as a whispering in the air. The day had been beautiful and the sky was like a dome of plasma-blue. The clouds had looked like airy anvils drifting under the gleaming disc of sun.

Harry and Y/N had decided to study for the upcoming exams together after class. They both settled down in the common room as they exchanged their views on some important topics. As the rain poured heavily, it’s light rhythmic sound filled the chamber.

Y/N gazed through windows, watching the droplets race across the rose colored glasses. They had been so fascinated by it that they hardly noticed the brown haired boy beside them.

“Y/N? did you hear me?” he enquired bringing Y/N out of their thoughts.

“Oh I’m sorry, I was just watching the rain, it helps me calm down when I can’t get my thoughts in order” they explained.

“Well, I guess we should go out, have a little walk? what do you say? it’ll be a nice change, we’ve been studying for quite a while now.” Harry suggested. “Sounds great!” I replied.

The walk was pleasant and relaxing. Gradually it turned into Harry chasing Y/N across the hallway trying to catch up. When he finally did catch up, they both burst into hearty laughs.

Y/N took Harry by his hand as they lead him outside. He was a bit puzzled but still followed them outdoors. He spun them around as they danced in the rain, he studied each of Y/N’s features from their glistening hair to their bright eyes and radiant smile and just how much he adores every single thing about Y/N. But the thought of them getting sick made him worried.

“I think we should return back to our room Y/N”

“Why? but we’re having so much fun, aren’t we?” Y/N whined

“I know but what if you get sick?? you won’t be able to study for the test”

“Don’t worry, I won’t get si- *sneeze* …. Okay maybe we should head back”

Back in the common room, Harry was drying off Y/N’s hair with a towel and he’s concentrating so hard until he looks down and sees them looking up at him with raindrops still clinging to their lashes and freckling their cheeks, their hair’s all mussed and they looked so angelic.

He couldn’t help but lean in and place a gentle kiss on their nose. Y/N was taken aback by the sudden gesture. Harry’s eyes widened and a deep shade of red appeared across his face.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that, I didn’t want to- I mean I did ….” He was shut up by a pair of lips pressed against his. Y/N could feel the soft tickle of his breath beneath their nose, fingers carding through his hair as they breathed each other in.

As they pulled away, Harry asked “ Would you um … like to be in a relationship? It’s okay if you don’t want to- "I’d be glad to” Y/N respond even before he could finish his sentence. He smiled contentedly before getting back to studying.

© uevol all rights reserved