Saving Rin

Koga

It had been a month since Hana joined our group. She had become a permanent member of the pack caring for us when we get hurt and cooking for us. Right now as I ran ahead she flew above with a little demon wolf pup in her arms that we found. Due to my persuasion she had given up her staff and now had a wakizashi blade known as Shiroihana. We were stopping for tonight and I was resting as Hana yelled she was going to catch us a few fish. Normally I would be against a woman catching our meal but she didn't overstep her authority and was also submissive when I gave out orders. It was one of the few things I liked about her.
Hana

Being with the wolf tribe was fun. I enjoyed hanging out with Koga, Ginta and Hakkaku. My little wolf Katon followed me everywhere. Like Kilala, he had a large form and a small form. I was catching fish when I heard a scream. By the sound it was a girl I quickly took to the air and found her. The girl was in a tree and a cat demon was trying to get to her. I landed and got the demons attention. The demon immediately lunged at me. I wasn't powerful but this demon was pathetic and as quick as a flash my blade had cut the demon in two. Shiroihana was designed for draw stance since the blade held immense power that no one could contain. I looked up at the girl with a smile. "It ok. The demon is gone now. You can come down now. I said. The girl looked a little hesitant but eventually came down. "Are you hurt?" I ask. The little girl points to her foot so I heal it. I ask if she needs help and she says no. I go to head off only to be stopped by a sword to my neck. "Who are you?"
Sorry Seshomaru is in the next chapter. Had to cut this one short.