Epilogue

Third person

Lord Seshomaru returned to his lands to a new scent. He followed this new scent to the palace to were his mate was sitting in the throne room holding in her arms a child.
Hana

He's back! And he seems unharmed. "Welcome back my Lord, I'm overjoyed to see you are ok." He ignored my voice as he walked up to me and looked down in our child. He had my hair and his father's golden eyes. He had dog ears and barely formed butterfly wings. As soon as he saw Seshomaru he tried to hold his hands out to him. Seshomaru carefully picked him up and I could see the faintest image of a smile on his face. "Have u thought of a name for him?" He asked as he handed him back to me. "I was thinking, maybe Taisho? Since he is your firstborn." I was a bit nervous suggesting his father's name as his firstborn son's name. "It's a good name, a strong one." Was all he said and I was glad.
Six years later

A lot has happened since that day. Hayato has taken charge of the guard in the palace, the first half demon to ever be named commander. Inuyasha and Kagome live in Kaede's village and have a pair of twins. Sango and Miroku reestablished Sango and Kohaku's home and have four children. They've also began training new demon slayers. Shippo joined a small wolf tribe. Last I heard he had been named pack leader and had united several other tribes. Rin went with Shippo and last time I heard they were dating. Jaken is still Jaken though he's gotten a lot more humble because of little Taisho. Taisho seems to have the best traits of me and Seshomaru. Speaking of Seshomaru, hes still the same though hes starting to show hints of emotion now. Koga nda Ayame got married, they've unified all the wolf tribes and Ayame is expecting her first soon. As for me I've settled in as lady of the land, the people love me and Seshomaru tends to let me deal with domestic afairs. As I sit in my room holding our newborn daughter which we named Tsume, after our recently passed elder servant, I look back at my life. Meeting so many people finding love and my children and love. I wouldn't ever change anything.
This is the end of Hana's tale I want to thank all my viewers for their comments and votes. You guys are awesome.