Seshomaru

Hana

In the end there was no question. I had fallen hard for the Lord of the Western Land. I just hoped he felt the same. He rarely shows emotions and though he treats me with gentleness, I don't know if that's because he cares for me or because he believes me to be his possession to own. We had stopped close to a nearby village for the night before we brave Mount Hakurei. A powerful demon like Seshomaru won't be bothered much. I should be able to pass through it with ease but Jaken will be unable to and Hayato will probably revert to his human form. He probably intends for Rin to wait in the village till he returns. We were setting a fire when I heard his deep voice call my name. I saw him head away from the fire and I followed.
Later

"Hana I want you to stay here with Rin and Jaken." He wants me to stay behind. But why? "Why? I can handle myself well and the barrier won't harm me. I'm not some possession you tell what..." I couldn't finish my sentence caused he used his arms to pin me to a tree. "You are very important to Rin, as well as me. I don't want to see you get hurt." Did he just say he cares for me. I go to say something but I'm stopped when Seshomaru presses his lips to mine. All strength to complain leaves me as I wrap my arms around him as he deepens the kiss. When he pulls away he simply tells me he will return soon and all I can do is nod as he leaves. Be careful, my Lord.
Well Lord Seshomaru won by a massive 22 to 8 vote. Hope you are happy all of your who shipped these two.