Chapter 1~ Smp?

Just a few simple things before we begin:
-Thoughts are written in italics
-The author speaking is in bold
-If the Pov changes I will let you know , also those lines will be underlined.

Also this is my first ever story so sorry if this is shit...

Enjoy~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knocked on Iris's door before hearing her go "Come in". I opened the door to see her seating on her bed scrolling on her phone. That's what she always does, when she is not hanging out with me she is always on her phone. Ever since I met her 5 years ago.
"I am gonna go live in a bit so sorry if it gets a bit loud" I say poking my head through the door.
"Yeah no problem, do your thing!"she says raising her head from her phone to look at me.
"Ok thanks, amma go now"
"Ok" she says lowering her head towards her phone.
I close her door and head back to my room to get ready for the stream.I check the time on my phone "6:45pm". I open it and go on twiter

@Y/u
Hey loves, going live in 15 minutes!
Playing Minecraft with Sapnap!
twitch.tv/y/u

I close my phone and start to check that everything is ready for the stream. I fixed my facecam and place my mic just out of frame but still close to my mouth so it picks up anything I say.
I start to pick some clothes to wear since I don't want to stream in my pjs. I pick out a yellow baggy hoodie and some black shorts and go to the bathroom in order to change and freshen up.

After a couple minutes, I get back to my room and get a notification from discord.

Sappyyyy😊

Hey , you ready for the stream?

Yeah I am ready.

Ok join vc1.

Ok coming!!!

 I open my pc to start streaming "6:55pm" Almost time for the stream,I though. I open discord and got onto vc 1. I then heard the familiar voice of my friend sapnap.

"Hey y/n!" he says.

"Hey!" I say back."Amma start the stream"

"Mhm" he hummed in agreement.

I press the "go live" button and my staring soon screen pops up.
"Hello loves , welcome back to another stream with Sapnap"I say excitingly.
The chat starts to go crazy.

@blahblahblah:OMG Heyyyyy
@yourmom:Hellooo
@y/nno1fan:ello

"Sooo while we wait, what song do you want me to play??"

The chat again starts to go crazy.
@blahblahblah: Sweater weather
@yourmom:girl in red
@y/nno1fan: Your new boyfriend

"Ok chat I am gonna put Sweater Weather"I say as I open my facecam."So chat we are gonna play some minecraft today along with my friend sapnap, hello sapnap can you hear me?"I said while unmuting on discord "yes I can hear you, Hi chat"

~Time skip to a couple of hours later (9:20pm), you and sapnap are raging bedwars and it is almost the end of the stream.

"Ok chat I think I am gonna end the stream here. Thank you for watching and see you all next time.Bye loves"

"Yeah bye"says Sapnap while yawning.I ended the stream and said

"I am tired"

""Yeah me too"said sapnap"Y/n?"

"Yeah??"

"So I was talking to my friend clay earlier and he asked if you would be interested in joining the Smp"

"Oh my god! Really? Of course I wanna join the dream smp. "I said in shock while clapping my hands "Ok relax" said Sapnap while giggling "I can give you the grand tour when you join "he said. "Yeah! When do I get to join?" I said, my voice full of agony. "Relax, I will send you an invite for a discord server once I get off the call" Sapnap said giggling  "Ok. DO NOT forget though"  I said in an intimidating voice. "Yes mam!" he said sounding terrified. "Thats what I like to hear" I say giggling "Goodnight, sappy""Night, y/n"

I got off the vc and turned my pc off before getting out of my room and down the stairs. There I found Iris watching TV "How did the stream go?" "Good" I replied "But now I am dead from exhaustion " "Thats my favourite drama queen" Iris joked "Does your highness want to get some pizza?" she said while bowing"Yes please"I pouted."Ok amma order some"She replied."Ok amma head up, call me when it gets here"I announce while going up the stairs, into my room and picking my pjs from my bed.I go to the bathroom to shower and change into my pjs.

~Time skip to when you have eaten (12:30am). And you head to your room after saying goodnight to Iris.

I flopped onto my bed laying face down when suddently I got a notification on my phone.

Discord: Sapyyy😊

I open my phone and go to discord to check what sapnap has sent me.It was an invite to a server called "Dream Smp" and another invite for another server called "Streamers Unite".  On the dream smp server I saw some familiar usernames . Quakity, Dream and GeorgeNotFound are some of Sapnap's friends which I have talked to in the past, I also noticed some other usernames like Tommyinnit , RanbooLive , KarlJacobs and TubboLive, to which I havent talked to before. I immediately send some friend requests to those four people before going on tik tok and dozzing off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WordCount:848

Sorry If nothing exciting happened in this chapter, I promise the next chapter will be have more Karl X reader in it.