Chapter 26: That back fired

The next morning Yato had woken up and like always Tsunade was laying down on top of him as he looked at her messy hair and simply chuckled to himself.

As Yato had gotten out of bed and instead of starting on his usual training he had went to take a shower while taking a shower he had been thinking of Shisui and Itachi who were both going through their own things.

Yato had decided to do something before Shisui goes to the Hokage office after he had finished taking a shower he had quickly gotten changed and had made his way towards the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.

Yato had seen Shisui who was also making his way to the kitchen "Oh I don't usually see you up this early Shisui" Yato said.

"Welp I had to get used to waking up to making my own breakfeast but still I can't managed to make it taste like when you make breakfeast" Shisui said.

"I know why you were unable to get your breakfeast to taste like mine" Yato said.

"Why?" Shisui asked Yato who simply patted his head with his hand.

"It's a simple ingredent that you'll have to some day find for yourself" Yato said as it took him a while to also find this ingredent and eventually he did.

"Alright then come on and come help me make some breakfeast" Yato said as he had rolled up his sleves which Shisui had just sighed knowing that his sensei wouldn't simply just give him the answear but gives him hints so he could figure out himself.

Until Shisui had come up with and idea "How about we make this a little competition sensei?" Shisui asked.

Yato eyebrow went up as he had grinned as he looked at Shisui "What kind of competiton?" Yato asked Shisui.

"How about a cook off we both make the same dish and see who does it better?" Shisui asked.

"Fine but what does the winner get?" Yato asked.

"The winner get's braging rights and the loser has to do all the chores for a week" Shisui said.

"Deal" Yato said as the two had shook hands and both smiling with Yato heading towards the kitchen.

Shisui had followed behind of Yato and had started making breakfeast together and while he was making breakfeast he had been watching what he was doing and using the same ingredients that he does when he copied all of the Uchiha man movement's.

(Timeskip with chibi Yato and Shisui making and throwing food at each other)

Tsunade and Shizune eventually woke up and they had smelled some food from the kitchen as the two had opened the kitchen to see a whole mess and saw Yato and Shisui rushing back and forth from kitchen to the dinning room.

Tsunade had then took a deep breath and Shizune quickly realized what was about to happen she had just quickly covered her ears as Tsunade had yelled.

"What the hell is going on?!" Tsunade yelled at the two which had quickly made both Yato and Shisui stop what they were doing.

"What are you two doing?" Tsunade asked the two who were both holding a plate of breakfeast food which Tsunade and Shizune had walked over to the dining room to see the table full of food which she had simply sighed as she looked over at the two.

"Explain" Tsunade said which Shisui decided to speak up.

"Well we decided to have a contest and that being to see who is the better cook with one meal but eventually one plate turned into two then three then all of this" Shisui said as Tsunade had sighed.

"You two basically had a food contest to see who is a better cook but instead you cooked a table full of food?" Tsunade asked which Yato simply just nooded his head.