HEART BROCKEN

The room fell silent when y/n expressed their brocken heart for Jake. Everyone immediately began to applaud and shout furiously. They had at last screamed for me. 🫦🫙 :sob: :sob: :sob:

Y/n's butt cheeks were flapping in the wind, her eye was watering, and the feces crust was slipping into the vents. Gassing the other classrooms. They began to cheer as well when they caught a whiff of my sharts. They were aware of my self diagnosed depression and also how hot I was.

She threw her ass in a circle, truly it was one of her greatest moments.
She watched as chaddy daddy zaddy waddy Italian mafia boss billionaire werewolf/vampire/rich/handsome/single/handsome cried and exploded to death and then un-exploded.

She started doing the floss while simultaneously nae nae-ing, hitting the whip and dabbing at the same time and the crowd went crazy

She was talented at three things: sharting,forknite dances and being pissed on by homeless men. (it was her hobby)

She gasped when she saw a girl comfort Jake by massaging his back and practically sucking him off—that whore, who does this bitch ass think she is? We're at a school, and there are kids all around. Y/n muttered to herself as she reverse-pooped a freshly formed turd. She then turned around and got on all fours and rocket shot it from her asshole right on the girls face.
She then jumped and hid in the vents like one of the fnaf characters, waiting for the night guard

As y/n walked through the hallways a girl and a boy run up to her
"Golly!!!!11, we wished we had YOUR confidence" said the boy
"Neighhhh, yeaaa." The girl kicked her booties off and showed off her toes before blushing and gushing and putting them back on.
"I think my anus collapsed, call the hospital" y/n responded putting on sunglasses and posing like a model.
"Oh my gosh............................................... We gotta call the hospital right now, wait......... you guys might wanna see this" he said, showing his broken flip phone from the 17th century
"GET ON MY BACK, I'LL TAKE YOU THERE! NEIGHHH" the girl shouted, practically scooping her up bridal style on her back.
"Ride like the wind, bullseye!" the boy called to her sister, referencing a toy story movie quote.

A boy wearing a hentai sweatshirt, Naruto ran, slipped, and died from the acid in y/n 's butthole and kitty meow meow before passing out again on contact.

Prolapsed Anus, the second twin, grimaced and pointed to the door, "Guys, you might want to see this."

The door suddenly burst open, and the new kid entered. He had pure alpha male features, and it was obvious that neither he nor Y/N did not open up each other's asscheeks in the shower to wash between them. Because that's gay.

"AWOOGA" said y/n, her eyes bulging, instantly going into heat.
Her uterus ached and she craved his seed as her coochie slid out before sucking itself back in.
Before she ever saw him, she could smell him, and when she did, her heart missed a beat and she instantly went cold.
Has she at last found her match?
Her true love? He was stunning. He had the same strong odor as her as she inhaled the air. She had finally found him. Her soulmate.
Her match. The shit in her cereal.
She went to go interduce herself.

"H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hi a-a-a-a-a-a-a-alpha" she squirmed, pissing alittle.

"Who said you could speak female." He responded
"GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN😡😡😡😡💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻"
He flexed his manly manually manicle man muscles.
"ARGH ARF ARF" he began pissing on his locker, claiming his territory and what was rightfully his.
Y/n got awfully thirsty at that moment.
She took the moment to look at his outfit.

"YOU DONT WANNA MESS WITH THE ALPHA" he manly growled.
"W-w-what's your name zaddy?" Y/n asked.

"My name is Alexander Lorenzo Phillips hank Angelos , but you can call me Alpha. I know the estrogen in your body can make you confused." He stated.

She huffed and puffed, submitting to him. She waved her cheeks in the air for him to claim, but he never did. The fnaf character girl that comforted Jake before, walked through the halls. Alpha stared at her in awe as she waved her ginger hair.
Grr Gingers have no soul.
He made little whimper sounds and sped right up to her.
"Hey there cutie" He winked at her.
Y/n growled in anger. She felt attacked by seeing another female in her area, she sang fight song as a defensive mechanism.
"I'm Chica, and you?" She looked up at him with her huge blue eyes.
"I'm Alpha," he said. Y/n felt like something was pulling her down. She had a sinking feeling towards Alpha. But he did not like her.
Y/n shafted with envy. "I'm a real life yandere OwO, where my fellow weaboos at?🥺😏"
"Um, okay... I'm not calling you Alpha." Chica from fnaf snickered at him.
"You don't like me?" He questioned.
She looked away from him and looked for something to occupy herself. How dare she reject him? Wait............. This is good. Y/n thought. She clapped her cheeks in happiness

"Know your place female a true alpha male just offered himself to you, be grateful"

"Female? What the fuck is wrong with you I have a name and I don't wanna go out with you"

"W-wha?" Alpha cries while running away in embarrassment making little toots on his way. This was Y/n's chance to make love~. She followed him while also tooting her way.

Y/n started nesting, in preparation for what's to cum.

Alpha's outfit 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

HeartShapedFurby  thank you for helping me write this

HeartShapedFurby thank you for helping me write this