Chapter 3

"Do you want to press charges" an officer asked sting as he and Darby sat outside Diana's hospital room in the waiting room, sammy had been taken and detained at a local jail but had to be released because of lack of evidence he did anything as well as the fact that he passed a liar detector test several times.

"Yes I do..against sammy" sting told the officer who let out a sigh knowing this was an argument he had with Darby and sting since Diana had arrived at the hospital a few hours ago and sammy passed his liar detector test.

"Sir we can't press charges on him with nothing to go on"the officer stated and Darby shook his head.

"He did it! I found her" Darby said as sammy now entered the waiting room holding flowers for Diana, he sat on the opposite side of the room then Darby and sting.

"Where is Kaden?!" Sting asked out loud.

"You stay away from him!" Sting shouted at sammy who didn't even flinch instead he pulled out his phone and started going through texts while the officer took sting aside to calm him down while another officer still stood not far from Darby as they collected his witness testimony to finding Diana.

"I'm telling you that son of a bitch sitting right there he did it!" Darby said with a growl and the officer shook his head.

"Sir, he passed a lie detector test" the officer repeated and Darby shook his head.

"Then he had someone do it for him!" Darby shouted and the officer wrote that it down.

"Do you have any idea who he'd have hurt his girlfriend?" The officer asked and Darby sighed frustrated.

"No sir, I don't but you're the officer here you need to figure that out!" Darby said before standing up and walking into Diana's room, she was awake and just staring blankly around the room.

"Hey, you're up" Darby said pulling up a chair and sitting beside her bed.

"Darby? Where is kaden" Diana asked and Darby shrugged and Diana looked worried.

"I think he's with Britt" Darby said and Diana grabbed Darby's hand and held it.

"Darby don't let Sammy near him please!" Diana begged and Darby nodded.

"You have my word, do you know what happened?" Darby asked and Diana tried to remember.

"I know that sammy told me he thought something was going on between you and I and he swore to me if I ever left him he'd make my life hell and take kaden and I'd never see him again but after that I don't remember" Diana told him and Darby nodded.

"That's why he's trying to blame all this on me" Darby said and Diana looked confused.

"He's saying I attacked you because I found you and got you help"Darby said and Diana smiled up at him.

"My hero but don't worry I know you didnt do it"Diana said patting his hand.

"Where is my dad" Diana asked and Darby pointed out the door.

"Being held back from killing sammy at the moment" Darby said and Diana's face went pale.

"He's here?!" Diana asked worried and Darby put his hand on hers.

"I know your dad won't let him hurt you but you got my word I won't either"Darby promised and Diana nodded.

"I'm leaving him" Diana said and Darby shrugged.

"I don't care if there is anything going on which right now there is not but regardless he involved me and I will not let him near you" Darby promised her and Diana nodded.

"You're up" sammy said as he entered the room and Diana looked down quickly.

"What the hell have you done?" Diana asked and Sammy looked confused.

"Baby you're confused freak show Darby I guess had a jealous moment and attacked you" sammy told her and Darby balled up his fist tightly but before he could respond Diana did.

"He didn't do anything sammy, it was you you pushed me and I hit my head and then I remember nothing" Diana said angry and sammy rolled his eyes.

"You think it was me, there isn't much difference build wise between him and I" sammy said sitting down in the chair that darby had been sitting in.

"Darbz give me a second with the mrs" sammy said and Darby scoffed not going to do it.

"It's ok, go grab my dad for me I want him to get Kaden" Diana said and Darby nodded before leaving the room.

"Cute" sammy said and Diana looked at him confused before he continued.

"Your little boyfriend there he seems confident however you're mine, kaden is mine and freak show boy can do nothing about it I told you if you tried to leave I'd make your life hell and take the boy away" Sammy said and at the mention of kaden Diana tried sitting up.

"What did you to kaden? Where is He sammy?!"diana asked upset and sammy chuckled.

"Well, ya know since we have this thing where we let our parents raise our son and all..kadens been sent to my parents"sammy said and Diana's face drained of color.

"My son is in texas?! Have you lost your mind!" Diana yelled at sammy and he shook his head.

"No you did by thinking you could leave me" sammy told her as his face went red with anger.

"Since lover boy Darby keeps getting in my way I'm gonna take him out too and the old man" sammy said as Diana tried to get up again and sammy pushed her back down.

"You're lucky you're hot, otherwise you're useless" sammy scoffed at her before throwing the flowers for her on the ground.

"Oops" sammy said with a shrug before leaving the room, it only took a few minutes for Darby to renter the room with sting and when he did they found Diana crying in the bed hysterically.

"Hey! Are you alright?!"sting asked as they both rushed to her side.

"Where did he go?! What did he do?!" Darby asked angry.

"I want kaden!" Diana said in tears and sting wrapped his arms around her holding her, Darby wanted to walk away but felt like now he was involved and he had to somehow get back at sammy and protect Diana and kaden.