Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Diana is the daughter of wrestler sting. Diana is a mom to a 3 year old little boy who was fathered by sammy guevara. While Diana has a child with Sammy their relationship is rocky and sammy is often Violent to Diana. Diana is currently a wrestler with AEW as well as her father and sammy. Diana and Sammy's son Kaden (Kade) often accompanies them on tour while wrestling.

"Diana, make up is ready for you" Britt Baker (one of Diana's friends and co workers) said as she walked toward where Diana was waiting.

"Okay thank you"Diana said standing up she took hold of little kadens hand.

"Let's go bud" Diana said as she looked down at the little boy just was bouncing around happy.

"No sammy again?" Britt asked shaking her head.

"No he went to work out"Diana said and Britt shook her head.

"I can take kaden if you want" Britt offered and diana shook her head.

"My dad is coming for him shortly" Diana explained and Britt nodded.

"Ill see you later okay?" Britt said and diana nodded before Britt walked off, diana and kaden walked over to the make up artist and Diana sat down After handing Kaden some toys to play with on the floor.

"Sarah, I have to wear no sleeves tonight can you cover up the bruise on my arm?" Diana asked and Sarah looked puzzled before looking at Diana's arm that had a bruise almost the shape of a hand print.

"Diana, are you okay? you didn't wrestle last week just did promos.." Sarah said confused and diana smiled and nodded.

"I'm fine" diana said and Sarah wasn't buying it but didn't want to press so she just went to work.

"Kaden!" Sting yelled excitedly and kaden turned and ran to sting excitedly.

"Pa!" Kaden shouted as sting lifted him into the air.

"I'll see you in about two hours?" Sting asked and Diana nodded before handing sting kadens diaper bag.

"Thanks dad" Diana said and he nodded before placing kaden on the floor.

"Give me a kiss handsome" Diana said and kaden kissed her then giggled.

"Buh mama" kaden said waving his little hand and blowing a kiss before walking off with sting.

"Sorry for running late" sting said as he entered his and Darby's dressing room.

"It's okay" Darby said with a nod before turning his attention to kaden.

"Hey man what's with the kid?" Darby asked.

"My daughters son my grandson" sting explained and Darby nodded bending down to kadens level.

"Hey man" darby said as he bent down to kadens level and held out his hand for a fist bump and Kaden just eyed Darby unsure.

"Hey there you are can we chat a moment?" Tony asked as he peeked his head in the room and spoke to sting.

"Sure, Darby can you watch Kaden for just a moment" sting asked and Darby nodded.

"Yea it's cool" Darby said flopping down on the couch we sting left the room.

"Ya know my man you look familiar" Darby said unable to put his finger on who Kaden resembled.

"Pa.." kaden said nervously and Darby patted beside him on the couch and kaden hesitantly popped up on the couch.

"He will be back, why don't we get a snack?" Darby asked and kaden nodded as Darby picked him up to go to the cafeteria.

"Where is kaden" sammy asked as he entered the make up room once Diana had finished getting her make up done.