chapter 25

It's now the day before the one year stamp of when jungmin took y/n with her. Through the past months yoona told her father about her having contact with y/n again and jungkook couldn't be happier to finally hear y/n's voice again. Talking to her for the first time in months he couldn't help but cry even yoona teared up a bit seeing this, after all tho she never cried she still missed her mother and the happiness that came along with having her around.

But as the months went by y/n planned with yoona chn hyunjin and Han. As every guard and maid was now on y/n's side she had no other enemies within the house to worry about. The only person to deal with was jungmin herself. The mission wasn't gonna be difficult but it was definitely gonna be fun for y/n to finally free herself,  her family and friends from the suffering jungmin caused. So here's what she had planned.

Y/N'S POV

Jungmin just left the house. These days she's been alot happier than usual cause it's almost a year since she brought me here and she was now fully convinced she had actually managed to make me fall for her again. Walking to the balcony I saw Han sitting, sitting beside him he handed me the phone. "Thanks for the help man, you and the guys really did alot and made all of this so much easier for me and yoona. "No problem y/n that's what friends are for".

Yeah friends, through the months me and these guys have become more than just boss and workers. They're friends to me now and yoona even sees them as her big brothers. Opening my phone I called yoona. Within the first ring she answered. "Hey eomma, what goes on". "Hey sugar, I've come up with a plan and now that you're fully ready and have experience from the mock missions I had chan give to u I think u can get directly involved here aswell. I know u want too".

Y/N could feel yoonas smirk through the phone. "Really, well that's a relief, what do I gotta do"? "I'll send the location later, just get yourself ready with whatever u want as Long as u have a gun, just come down here, tell chan to bring u, the rest will be on spot". "Oh well alright, I'm excited finally things can go back to normal I'm so tired of this crap now". "As am I but have a bit more patience sugar it's almost time". "Alright well I'll go now eomma bye love u". "Love u too".

Hanging up the phone Han and y/n shared a sly look.

BACK TO PRESENT
YOONAS POV

It was now night time, it's officially been one year since eomma isn't with us and now it's finally time to end all this shit. I'm sick of seeing my appas sad face and how quiet he's gotten. I'm sick of not having eomma around to joke around with and just talk to in general.

Nevertheless eomma just sent me her location that I then sent to chan oppa and now I'm going up to get ready. As I was doing so appa called me into the room as he saw me. "What's up appa". "Where are u rushing to go"? "I'm gonna shower and get ready I have some work". "Where"? "At your parents old mansion I believe". I coukd see appas eyes double in size. "WHAT"?! I jumped at his sudden shout. "Yah yah appa calm down".

"Why are u going there? How do u know about there? You're not going". "Appa, I'm gonna help eomma, it was her instructions I have to go". "Y/N? What are u two gonna do"? "We're gonna become one family again that's what and I'm getting late so unless u don't wanna see your wife again I'm gonna go". Getting up I ran out before appa could say anything more. Running to my room I showered and changed into this.

Looking at myself in the mirror I fluff up my hair

Looking at myself in the mirror I fluff up my hair. "It's a but much but who cares, I wanna make a statement while I torture that demon, eomma might get mad at me but it is what it is". Walking downstairs chan and hyunjins eyes doubled in size seeing me. "Y-yoona u can't be leaving the house looking like that". Chan said. "Oh come on its what I'm comfortable in". "Your mother will be mad seeing u dressed like that".

"That's fine you know she can't resist me". Winking I waltz out to the car. "Shes brave and bold like her mother but the style. Could never". Hyunjin said while both him and chan shook their heads and also went to the car. "Now its time for the real show to start". Yoona whispered with a little smirk